Mobile phone Warranty question- Help please

I sold a Samsing J700 phone on Amazon. The buyer had killed the phone while attempting to synchronise the phone with his laptop.

Can he take it to Samsung to look at it under warranty? If he can, what is the procedure please?

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Banned

What I did with my previous phone when it died was take it to Carphone Warehouse (on the advice of a friend), even though I didn't even get it from there. They scanned the phone's barcode behild the battery slot and that told them it was within the 12 month warranty period so they fixed it free of charge. Hope that helps.

Carphone warehouse do that^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster

Do they not ask for receipt? He will only have the Amazon Market place invoice.

Banned

jtx;5297798

Carphone warehouse do that^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah yeah I neglected to recall that, thank you Jtx.

Marina;5297811

Do they not ask for receipt? He will only have the Amazon Market place … Do they not ask for receipt? He will only have the Amazon Market place invoice.

They didn't ask me for one.

Original Poster

Buyer is asking for a refund, although he killed the phone while installing stuff. Should I give refund even if it is his fault?

Banned

Marina;5299942

Buyer is asking for a refund, although he killed the phone while … Buyer is asking for a refund, although he killed the phone while installing stuff. Should I give refund even if it is his fault?

No it's in no way your fault.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2079
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions