Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phone With Good Camera

My wife needs an upgrade. She currently has (please don't laugh) K800i and only uses it for phone/texting. Also, of course she uses it to take pictures - a lot.

So, am looking for a phone with a good camera (with flash). I was going to go for Orange SF but the camera is rubbish plus it doesn't have flash.

So, can please please please recommended a decent phone with good camera (I presume a Sony phone will have a good camera). I suppose about £100 max.

Thanks in advance.

Robie

9 Comments

Hi I have a blue samsung tocco ultra it's got an 8meg camera

Original Poster

miasmummy

Hi I have a blue samsung tocco ultra it's got an 8meg camera

Thanks but I am looking for a new phone.
    Edited by: "Robiesanta" 10th Feb 2011

Robiesanta

Thanks but I am looking for a new phone.

I'm assuming by your price requirement you aren't expecting an android phone or anything fancy other than a good camera and the ability to text?

One of the best phones on the market camerawise rest of it aint bad either plus 50 quid off
    Edited by: "TommyCooper" 10th Feb 2011

Original Poster

pontprennau

I'm assuming by your price requirement you aren't expecting an android … I'm assuming by your price requirement you aren't expecting an android phone or anything fancy other than a good camera and the ability to text?

Absolutely correct. She doesn't need anything fancy - just a good phone for calls/text and pictures.

Original Poster

Bump.

Any other phones, anyone?

Her indoors is looking to stick with SE as she has been using K800 for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time.

Should I go for Wildfire? The deal at phones4u is for £15.nn for 300/300 and unlimited internet. Is the Wildfire better than the Samsung M8 as mentioned by the funny man TommyCooper?
    Edited by: "Robiesanta" 21st Feb 2011

Sony Ericsson C905 has a very good camera but they are temperamental. Good luck with your search.

Have a look at this Nokia C3-01 Touch & Type 5 megapixel camera with led flash. Good solid aluminium build phone. £99.99 + £10 top-up @ carphone warehouse. Also unlocked to all networks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{11
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7331391

See more discussions