Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Phones

Looking to get a new mobile, got a sony ericson just now and tbh HATE IT!!!!

I was wondering what are the best types of phones around just now, i only really need it to text mates but i want one with a proper good came cos im always taking pics with mine,

also

how easy is it to get them unlocked cos im on a 3 contract and would need to be able to use this sim in my phone!

cheers Garry

16 Comments

get a touchscreen phone, buttons are old news now, samsung pixon is good

check out the new nokia 5110

comes in 7 different colours

what phone you got now?

nokia 5880.. i loved sony ericsons before but this one is awesome... Really worth looking at

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4411929

what phone you got now?

not sure mate, lol its a sony ericcson thats all i know, black and orange walkman phone!

i just got an ericsson c905 today. it has 8.1mp camera, i tried out the new samsung and nokia touchscreens today too but the photo quality isnt a patch on the ericsson, so as much as u may not like them, its best for pics. also has wifi and satnav

nokia 5880.. i loved sony ericsons before but this one is awesome... Really worth looking at

I agree on O2 £15 a month for 5800 free handset and unlimited free texts and 100mins. so for a texter great bargain. I got mine 2weeks ago and still finding new things on it all the time. sat nav, video, amazing camera, good ring tones, screen speed dial, lots of games, good battery life, screen moves if you tilt phone, internet and so much more. you can't go wrong!

picture/ video quality fantastic too!

I'm waiting until the LG Renoir comes down in price a fair bit (or gets posted on here for a price too good to be true :thumbsup:). It is really really good.

Original Poster

stephii_b;4412022

nokia 5880.. i loved sony ericsons before but this one is awesome... … nokia 5880.. i loved sony ericsons before but this one is awesome... Really worth looking atI agree on O2 £15 a month for 5800 free handset and unlimited free texts and 100mins. so for a texter great bargain. I got mine 2weeks ago and still finding new things on it all the time. sat nav, video, amazing camera, good ring tones, screen speed dial, lots of games, good battery life, screen moves if you tilt phone, internet and so much more. you can't go wrong!

where did you get this contract if you dont mind me asking? at an o2 shop? im on a £15 a month deal but its totally bull keek compared to yours!

I have had my Samsung Omnia for a few months now. I love it. Once you get used to a touch screen and Windows mobile, I find all others dont do enough for me now.

Original Poster

jst found out its a 660i from sony ericsson that i have !

Original Poster

Soziberry;4412194

I have had my Samsung Omnia for a few months now. I love it. Once you get … I have had my Samsung Omnia for a few months now. I love it. Once you get used to a touch screen and Windows mobile, I find all others dont do enough for me now.

thats a few people mentioned touch screen! is it a total different experiance, i have an ipod touch 2g is it anything like that, i mean navigation and things using touch ?

dont like touch screen exept from iphone

brawlzzz;4416325

dont like touch screen exept from iphone

Why except the iPhone? The phone is pretty basic like the LG renoir or the Samsung Tocco. It is a screen with icons or widgets to mess with. It is not Windows or Symbian OS which is a very different experience. I would add UIQ but SE hasn't really got anything new as far as I know but I am for now a Windows fan with it being touch screen for a very long time but only just getting recognition.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitted Sheet66
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions