Mobile phones direct

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Evening All,

Purchased a contract IPhone 128gb from Mobiles Phone Direct on Thursday at 2pm expecting next day delivery on Friday. At 6pm same day they requested proof of address and Id which I immediately scanned and sent over. I was just wondering whether anyone else who ordered or MPD knows whether once you are requested to upload the documents does it mean that the credit checks have been passed? Also how long has the verification of the documents taken? Finally how long have the taken to deliver the phone after checks complete?

Apologies for numerous questions. I’m without a working phone at the moment so have no access to data outside of home so a bit needy atm. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
They probs need/want proof of address to do the credit check for the contract. It's normally done same working day/next working day. So hopefully the credit check is done on Monday for you now as they got your docs Friday evening. I'd assume if it's next working day for delivery, your phone should come on Tuesday, assuming you contract is agreed.
MikeCumbria07/12/2019 03:12

They probs need/want proof of address to do the credit check for the …They probs need/want proof of address to do the credit check for the contract....

POA is obtained from the CV2/AVS check during the purchasing process. Just sayin'.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions