Mobile phones direct and quidco

Found 14th Mar
Hi all. Has anyone else had Quidco declined by mobile phones direct. it's happened to me twice now yet I know I met all the terms and conditions. I put in a claim through Quidco it was declined stating unspecified terms and conditions had not been met. I feel I have been conned! Any comments and help would be appreciated.
Community Updates
AskPhones
6 Comments
Yet another one at MPD. Waste of time.
deleted800342
Yes.
I pay £10 a month for my contract and for some reason they pay £38 every 3 months back into my bank account.
redcantona4 h, 24 m ago

I pay £10 a month for my contract and for some reason they pay £38 every 3 …I pay £10 a month for my contract and for some reason they pay £38 every 3 months back into my bank account.

Just stick the phone in a drawer and forget about it... £100 a year profit. I guess you won't be upgrading that contract.
Yes! My cashback from a purchase made in October was declined and the claim raised on the decline was "confirmed" as declined last week. They cannot specify a reason other than my order was either cancelled, amended or returned....none of which apply. They also said because a query has been raised then they can't raise another and that is that. I wonder how many other people get done this way?
Matthew_Hammond9 m ago

Yes! My cashback from a purchase made in October was declined and the …Yes! My cashback from a purchase made in October was declined and the claim raised on the decline was "confirmed" as declined last week. They cannot specify a reason other than my order was either cancelled, amended or returned....none of which apply. They also said because a query has been raised then they can't raise another and that is that. I wonder how many other people get done this way?

Gogropie did the same thing to me. Seems like a stitch up between retailer and Quidco as you cannot take
it further. My cashback was 19p so I left it but was my first decline. Just make sure you leave your review
on the website so people know they are not paying cashback
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants