mobile phones direct reliable?

Looking into buying a phone from mobile phones direct, unsure on whether to or not tho after reading some of their reviews. The deals they have are really good so its tempting to just buy from there. Does any one know if they are actually reliable? or is it worth just paying the extra and getting a phone elsewhere?

10 Comments

bought a samsung s5 from them online in 2014.
received phone from them no problem.
i know mpd not a new company, they've been around for a few years.

they're fine. i bought my galaxy note and note 3 from them.
their phones come unlocked.

don't forget quidco or topcashback

i had a new g3 a couple of months ago. received quick, well packaged and good communication so all good from me anf was a lot cheaper too. can u pay by credit card or paypal?

Had a vodafone contract from them last year. no problem

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, sounds like they are quite reliable then! The deal im looking at is such a good deal tho, almost seems to good to be true.

I will never deal with Carphone Warehouse. They want to know everything about you when you buy anything. A few years ago all I wanted was a top up and they were saying they needed name, address, home phone provider. In the end I just went to a sweet shop down the road who sold me it without the interrogation.

Python

I will never deal with Carphone Warehouse. They want to know everything … I will never deal with Carphone Warehouse. They want to know everything about you when you buy anything. A few years ago all I wanted was a top up and they were saying they needed name, address, home phone provider. In the end I just went to a sweet shop down the road who sold me it without the interrogation.

i have dealt with both and also with e2save. CPW and e2save are a waste of time but mobilephonesdirect are really good.

Good company..

And yes also very cheap deals compared to any other companies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1924
    2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)22
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)713
    4. Problem with new double glazed installation99

See more discussions