Hi guys ,
They have a Samsung galaxy edge 7 ,
With 3 Mobile
Unlimited mins
Unlimited text
And 4GB data
For £25 a month for 24 month contract .
No one else can get near this price .
It’s for the mother so 4GB is plenty each month.
Are they a safe company to go through ?
Cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

Yes they’ve been around for a while - many deals posted here.

Original Poster

It seems to good to be true . £400 phone . Contact is £600 total . So meaning it’s only really £200 for 24 months unlimited calls , texts and 4 GB data each month .

I can vouch for them, SIM only contract mind, but the applications for cashback are quite easy.

Original Poster

Don’t think this is a cash back deal , it’s one of the top deals on Uswitch site
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 6th Nov 2017

yep used them a few times you can even go via quidco for 30 quid cash back

Original Poster

So best using online option to order rather than ringing them ?

Fantastic had many of phones of them

Original Poster

Cheers guys I will get it ordered .

Owned by carphone warehouse and they're legit but any problems you go through them for support, not the network provider.

I purchased a phone from them back in 2014

they were less than useless when I needed help but got it sorted after about 6 months after going to the manufacturer directly

Original Poster

so if you have a problem with network you connect them and not three mobile ? or do you mean just problems with the phone ?

I'm thinking of buying at a deal at mobile phones direct. It's also a 24 month contract. I'm a bit nervous as I've never had a contract before so have a few questions for clarity. Help is appreciated.

do you undergo a credit check in order to get a phone contract?
i've never been on a contract before ..... any advice (apart from read the small print!) - can i set a cap on spending if i go over allowances with 3? (It's through mod but the network provider is 3)

Would the contract date start from the date of order? so for example if i were to order today 7th November, i'd go through the checkout process but not pay anything then my first months payment would be taken a month from now so 7th dec & then it'd continue to be debited on 7th of every month for the duration of the contract? Is there an option to edit the billing date/date the money is debited from your account?I assume all payments must be direct debit? I can't pay it manually each month?

also is the contract with 3 or mobile phones direct? As in when it were time to upgrade would I turn to 3 to possibly offer a retention deal.

Hope someone out there can offer some first hand knowledge

Original Poster

Yes full credit check . Contract is with phones direct I think ? Not sure what it will say on DD ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions