Groups

Mobile Phones Screen Protectors?

Hi
    I recently bought a samsung wave and although it has an anti scratch screen, my friends phone has visible scratches on it!
    I'd like to keep my mboile's screen looking new, but I despise mobile phone protectors which leave sticky marks when removed, peel off after a few days and air bubbles all over the place. Can anyone recommend me a place or brand without the above?
    Thanks

3 Comments

Zagg Invisible shield. Extremely tough and leaves no residue when its taken off. Can be a bit tricky to put on but they are worth their weight in gold. I have one on my Iphone and my Ipod and soon I will have one for my PS3.

That tough. There are only air bubbles there because it hasn't stuck on properly - you can always push them out. Most stay on perfectly until it catches or you start peeling :P
    The one I have on my phone right now is from Liangjie Screen Guard - japanese brand - very decent, worth a try + only a couple of quid online.

or ebay for 1p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1948
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047083
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33

See more discussions