Expired

Mobile Phones - where can I ....

5 replies
Found 5th Feb 2010
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get a small flip / clam type mobile phone?
Been on Orange, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco, etc and it seems as though manufacturers don't bother making these types anymore.

Thanks for your help

5 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]I remember seeing one over at Carphone Warehouse - I think it was a Nokia 2720 Fold as a PAYG solution.

Edit - Forgot to say I saw it instore but I can't remember how much it was going for.

Edit 2 - Here's the details for it listed at their online website.

Nokia 2720 from £49.95 on Pay as you go - The Carphone Warehouse
carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions (i've given you both some rep), I'd like something 3+ megapixels camera though.

pipsqueak;7759187

Quick search on Tesco found this … Quick search on Tesco found this onehttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-2971.aspx

[FONT=Verdana]Only gotcha with this one is you need to put credit onto it first and use it, before receiving the £10.00p top-up.

"[COLOR=Navy]To get your free top-up, just make a call or send a text and we’ll automatically credit your phone within 48 hours.[/COLOR]"

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

I had same problem HOWEVER when I spoke to Orange they offered an LG (KF300) that wasn't avaialble on the website - so it may be worth calling them to ask if they do have a flip phone model. (KF300 only has 2mb camera, but maybe they have others?)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436
    3. Domain renewal35
    4. Wireless earphones33

See more discussions