Mobile Recommendation?

4 replies
Found 25th Aug 2009
An N95 8GB has just died on me so I am using an ancient Sony Erricson...

I currently use Orange PAYG and I don't top up by that much or that often, so, a contract of say £10 pcm would probably still be close or more than I currently spend! (yes, really lol)...

So, can anyone recommend a good deal for me? - The N95 was given to me, ideally I'd like something a bit smaller, the features I use on it most are the decent camera and the mp3 player. I don't need it for any kind of office features or email etc. Wi-Fi was a nice touch, but honestly not used *that* much.

Not overly bothered about network, Orange seem a bit pants atm on text messages and I've heard bad things about 3.

I probably text more than I call, calls would be to a mix of landline and mobile, mostly on different networks - voda, t mobile etc.

4 Comments

U selling ur n95

samsung tocco...but no wifi...erm dunno that pink blackberry is an ok deal but the colour is not to everyones taste...I'm not so up on small wifi handsets , I'd say the best is the iphone in that department...if you can do without the wifi then there are a few more.

Original Poster

Yeah, I can probably do without the wi-fi if it meant a better deal. The N95's not for sale atm...

oldskooladdict;6119686

Yeah, I can probably do without the wi-fi if it meant a better deal. The … Yeah, I can probably do without the wi-fi if it meant a better deal. The N95's not for sale atm...

ok , let me if u do :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this laptop any good11
    2. Whey protien410
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...66
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G11

See more discussions