mobile router

Posted 29th Aug
hi can anyone recommend a mobile router that takes a sim card , wanting to take it when i go away many thanks
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
If you haven't bought one yet, PM me your details and I will send you a spare one I have. It's unlocked for any network.
Predikuesi29/08/2020 07:43

If you haven't bought one yet, PM me your details and I will send you a …If you haven't bought one yet, PM me your details and I will send you a spare one I have. It's unlocked for any network.

Respect for community spirit.
I just searched for "router", clicked on the Discussions tab and saw at least 3 posts asking for the same thing in the last 2 weeks.
Or search deals for "mifi"
Predikuesi29/08/2020 07:43

If you haven't bought one yet, PM me your details and I will send you a …If you haven't bought one yet, PM me your details and I will send you a spare one I have. It's unlocked for any network.

hi buddy many thanks for that i have bought a 5g ready one, nice to see you are still orund on here
mercslkman29/08/2020 22:58

hi buddy many thanks for that i have bought a 5g ready one, nice to see …hi buddy many thanks for that i have bought a 5g ready one, nice to see you are still orund on here

How much did it cost pls as a 5g phone tethering doesnt give same speeds on tethered devices
Post a comment
@
    Text