Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile Upgarde - Recomendation Please

I am due an upgrade on my mobile phone with Orange but am unsure what phone to go with, I use my phone for the usaual stuff (phone and text) along with a bit of internet use and also use the camera quite a lot, GPS would also be useful. My current phone is a Sony Ericsson C905 which I have been very happy with but it is starting to get a bit tatty now, I have tried a W995 and found the picture quality very poor compared to the C905 despite the high MegaPixel camera and would rather not go with an iPhone due to camera. I prefer Sony Ericcson and Nokia phones. Any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated.

2 Comments

If you want to stay with Sony go for the W995, or if you fancy an upgrade to touch screen how about the Vivaz ? Not sure what Nokia have at the mo, but I upgraded from my C905 at renewal to the HTC HD2 (excellent camera tho not as good as the C905) but am now awaiting delivery of my new Desire :-)

Original Poster

vraptorchick;8742427

If you want to stay with Sony go for the W995, or if you fancy an upgrade … If you want to stay with Sony go for the W995, or if you fancy an upgrade to touch screen how about the Vivaz ? Not sure what Nokia have at the mo, but I upgraded from my C905 at renewal to the HTC HD2 (excellent camera tho not as good as the C905) but am now awaiting delivery of my new Desire :-)

May go with the Vivaz, w995 picture quality is shocking once you download the images to computer, worse than my old 3 megapixel camera phone, far to grainy. Will also take a look at the HTC. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions