Groups

mobile upgrade

i am curently with orange, i am due for earlie upgrade 16th december i was wondering if there are any good deals i should ask them for, or should i hold out for end of contract to get beter deal or go else where, last time when i upgrade earlie they wouldnt give me any good deals.

9 Comments

Banned

My brother got a discounted iPhone from Orange for his upgrade

worth a shout

Original Poster

dimebars;7191750

My brother got a discounted iPhone from Orange for his upgradeworth a … My brother got a discounted iPhone from Orange for his upgradeworth a shout

cheers what package was he on i forgot to say i am paying £25 on the dolphin would love one of them but cant see they would do it for that, i have at the moment 400 mins and umlimited text plus 5 magic numbers

I've just upgraded with Orange to get an iphone on the £35 per month contract. 600 minutes, 500 texts and unlimited internet access. I got a 10% loyalty discount bringing it down to £31.50 per month. The 8gb iphone was free which is perfectly big enough for my needs.

whitewitch64;7191805

cheers what package was he on i forgot to say i am paying £25 on the … cheers what package was he on i forgot to say i am paying £25 on the dolphin would love one of them but cant see they would do it for that, i have at the moment 400 mins and umlimited text plus 5 magic numbers

£25, how you manage that lol? I'm paying £35 for the same. Well £30 as I rang up and they put it down by £5 after I had been in my contract for 9 months.

Banned

whitewitch64;7191805

cheers what package was he on i forgot to say i am paying £25 on the … cheers what package was he on i forgot to say i am paying £25 on the dolphin would love one of them but cant see they would do it for that, i have at the moment 400 mins and umlimited text plus 5 magic numbers

His previous contract was something like £30 a month discounted to £15 plus a Nokia slide at the time, so it wasnt great.

He had been with orange for a good while though

Original Poster

lindauk;7192217

£25, how you manage that lol? I'm paying £35 for the same. Well £30 as I r … £25, how you manage that lol? I'm paying £35 for the same. Well £30 as I rang up and they put it down by £5 after I had been in my contract for 9 months.

thats bad think your being diddled, cuz 25 is standered for that package, rubbish samsung g600though 18 month contract.....

I just upgraded with O2, 400 minutes, 1000 texts and any bolt on (I chose unlimited internet) for £5 a month after cashback. This was on an 18 month contract and was only available via the retentions department. Perhaps you can try to get Orange to match/beat that?

Original Poster

flyingflea;7195247

I just upgraded with O2, 400 minutes, 1000 texts and any bolt on (I chose … I just upgraded with O2, 400 minutes, 1000 texts and any bolt on (I chose unlimited internet) for £5 a month after cashback. This was on an 18 month contract and was only available via the retentions department. Perhaps you can try to get Orange to match/beat that?

hi how much is the contract and what phone did u get

whitewitch64;7196957

hi how much is the contract and what phone did u get

£30 / month with £450 cashback, sim only. I bought the 5530 xpressmusic phone separately on PAYG for £95.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions