Groups

Mobile Upgrade Deals

Thought i would create this thread for people to post what upgrade deals people have been offered/accepted to help everyone else out here!

9 Comments

Original Poster

i'll start off. I am on 3 network on mix and match 300 in the last month of my contract. Been offered same tariff 18 months contract with sony ericsson c903 for £12/month. Wot do u guys think? Good/bad deal?

Sounds good if you get good reception not so good in my area.

nice thread...
    I've been looking to get the LG Crystal direct from a network so I can get a better deal (with internet), but its exclusive to CPW and its constituent companies. Pi**ed off man!

Banned

Anyone else have problems with 3 network lately?

people dont seem to receive my texts and yet some people do?

first time im having problems with 3 in over 3 years!

My Contract -

Banned

hdizzle;6368543

nice thread...I've been looking to get the LG Crystal direct from a … nice thread...I've been looking to get the LG Crystal direct from a network so I can get a better deal (with internet), but its exclusive to CPW and its constituent companies. Pi**ed off man!

oooooh lg crystal yummyyyyyy

ur last 3 words remind me of chris tucker in def com jam :-D

hdizzle;6368543

nice thread...I've been looking to get the LG Crystal direct from a … nice thread...I've been looking to get the LG Crystal direct from a network so I can get a better deal (with internet), but its exclusive to CPW and its constituent companies. Pi**ed off man!

I dont know what cpw is, but here are three deals.

mobiles.co.uk/lg-…tml

snarff;6368605

I dont know what cpw is, but here are three … I dont know what cpw is, but here are three deals.http://www.mobiles.co.uk/lg-gd900-crystal.html

CPW = Carphone Warehouse. And mobiles.co.uk is part of CPW. I've been with O2 for years, and they would give me a good deal if they actually sold it themselves.

kapows;6368560

oooooh lg crystal yummyyyyyyur last 3 words remind me of chris tucker in … oooooh lg crystal yummyyyyyyur last 3 words remind me of chris tucker in def com jam :-D

LOL i love Chris Tucker!!!

Original Poster

been with three for 4 years now- not had a problem at all. they are soooooooo persistant and try any trick to get you to accept an upgrade deal, the deal they have offered me doesn't seem too bad but i wanted more mins- but they said if you change tariff they can't give any discount:x. i'm gonna get my pac code and see if they offer anything better- will keep you guys updated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044555
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions