Groups

Mobile Upgrades Through Quidco?

I can upgrade my mobile next week, T-Mobile, and was wondering if I could go through Quidco or TCB and get some cash back as they are paying up to £80?

4 Comments

Afraif not. To benifit from quidco or tbh, you would need to end your current contract and start a new contract

Whole idea of retentions is not to have to rely on resellers or commission advertising that cost money to deploy, so upgrades are internal, upgrades which are outside contractual period should = good retention deal, reality is something else.

There is the 'back door method'.

Ask for your pac code on your contract and move it to another networks payg.

Start a new contract through quidco (or any cash back site). Once the acc's open, move your number back.

Yes it's a faff, but that the point, they don't want you doing it !

steve1221;8710716

There is the 'back door method'.Ask for your pac code on your contract … There is the 'back door method'.Ask for your pac code on your contract and move it to another networks payg.Start a new contract through quidco (or any cash back site). Once the acc's open, move your number back.Yes it's a faff, but that the point, they don't want you doing it !

I forgot about that workaround, and I've done it at least twice lol

Yes that should be doable, you just need to be patient and organised.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max11
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions