Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile with Ipod Touch 8GB

Hi,

I'm looking for the best deal on a mobile phone with a free iPod Touch 8GB. Don't want to spend more than £30 a month, preferably less, and also looking for a free phone if possible.

Phone's I'd be interested in:

Nokia 6300 (silver / black)
    Sony Ericsson S500i
    Sony Ericsson w910i
    Sony Ericsson w880i (silver / black)

I've found the £30 pm deal on E2Save for the S500i if I pay £24.99 for the phone. Can someone tell me if this is the best deal or are there any better?

Thanks in advance,

Brian.

4 Comments

There's some ok deals for the 8gb ipod touch at Buymobilephones buymobilephones.net/fre…862 i've just sent of my claim for a 16gb ipod touch myself from there

They also do referal's so if you refer people you get some cashback aswell need friends name and email to do that though :roll::oops: also if do see anything there and go to get a deal go through Quidco for £20 cashback ;-)

brian, just looked at the deal you found and it is on a par with dial a phone however with e2save the quidco cashback is only £20, whereas dial a phone is £60, and then more if you use the referral method with a friend. hope that helps

Admin

Referral request deleted- any further requests will also be removed & poster will receive an infraction

Original Poster

Are referrals not allowed on this site? If so that's quite dissapointing, I'm more than happy to hear from anyone looking for a referral deal with DialAPhone as we both benefit out of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
      2. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11
      3. Help please - pc issues712
      4. Google assistant notification45

See more discussions