Expired

MobilePhonesDirect.co.uk - Opinions?

Found 12th Dec 2013
I've heard mixed reviews about MobilePhonesDirect but they do have the cheapest contracts by far. Has anybody used them to buy an iPhone? What was your experience / opinion?

Thanks

8 Comments

I heard they are good at selling but when something goes wrong they are not interested. If you value after sales service then avoid them.

Original Poster

Thanks sterlingdeal.
Has anybody actually purchased from them?

Son ordered the 5s 32gb in space grey on 29 november, still not got it, i managed to get in touch yesterday after being on hold several times for far too long only to be told there is no stock and no date for when they will get stock, why they couldnt of said this on the order tracker i dont know.

I purchased a contract Nokia Lumia last year arrived in time and no problem while calling to cancel the annoying attached default insurance

Original Poster

Thanks guys, It's the 5S i'm after... says on the order page that they are guaranteed delivery next day?

wadders

Thanks guys, It's the 5S i'm after... says on the order page that they … Thanks guys, It's the 5S i'm after... says on the order page that they are guaranteed delivery next day?

they did have other colours and memory sizes in stock just not the one my son ordered, to be fair when he ordered it didnt give a delivery date

I have used them at least 5 times and all gone smoothly

My partner got his s4 from that site with no problems... Only if you get a problem once the phone is received that you have a problem with these sorts of third party suppliers. I used affordable mobiles to get the iPhone 5 everything was great til I had a problem with the speakers, took it directly to an Apple store to fix under warranty only to be told they couldn't do anything as it didn't have an official Apple battery!! Affordable mobiles didn't want to know... I complained to o2 in the end and they cancelled my contract!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants