mobiles to sell

I have a dilemma .....
    i have an acer netbook new boxed
    sony w810i mobile unlocked
    samsung tocco boxed
    sony k310i voda boxed as new
    wii-fit balance board brand new never used
    maybe a cpl of other old mobiles too

i cant advertise cos threads get locked cos i cant put pics on pc...can a mod help, there were no mods online at time of this posting to ask......any ideas anyone or mods

18 Comments

Why cant you put pics on?

Original Poster

i know thanks i just checked myself, i cant put them on cos no cam

Mobile phone:roll:

Original Poster

oh god , i tried all that and it wouldnt do it, but thanks for tryin to help

send the photos, by multimedia message (mms) to your email thats nice and easy to do. Otherwise, unless you get a photo, you won't be able to sell them here sorry.

nobody will want to buy them without pics anyway...try mazuma for the mobiles

You need to be able to proove that you have the items in your possession and for good reason people want to see what they are buying......you have quite a bit there worth some money so surely a Digi Camera would be a worthwhile investment to use the forum.

Why not get a mate round and take the pics with their camera? No need to buy one yourself for 2 mins work.

advertise for a cheapo digi cam on here - no need for optical zoom - could pick one up for between £5 and £10 for one that would meet you needs - low investment to make money

ill take the lot ! how much

Original Poster

thanks for ur replies, i will try and get one of my teenage kids to see if they can possibly get the pics on here,

Banned

the phones your selling having camers on them, so use them, a lead ofr phone to comp is about a quid

Original Poster

sassie;4942115

the phones your selling having camers on them, so use them, a lead ofr … the phones your selling having camers on them, so use them, a lead ofr phone to comp is about a quid

where can i get a lead for a quid.. i need one for nokia 5800

poundland?

Original Poster

boothy;4945696

poundland?

this phone has a micro usb not mini ...so dunno where they have them

dont ur acer netbook have a built in web cam????

How much is the 810i?
    Is it used? Condition etc.,
    Cheers.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions