Groups

mobiles2yourdoor anybody used these any good??

i am just about to use this company for a free wii phone deal has any 1 used them can reccomend them, also it says wii will be dispatched after 28 days so hopefully should get this for xmas

5 Comments

I think they are part of Phones4U. There is a blog on Quidcrap about them.

If you use the 'Search" function you will find comments from people that are currently using them.

I personally wouldn't hold on to any hope of getting a Wii from them for christmas, they repaid customers £179 because they were unable to provide them with one.

I would not recommend using any other comps as most are going bust.If you need to take a contract with cashback stick with the Carphone Warehouse companies as IMO they are the most reliable.For me i would not touch any cashback offers as have been totally put off & lost to much to take any more risks.

Banned

Snake

I would not recommend using any other comps as most are going bust.If you … I would not recommend using any other comps as most are going bust.If you need to take a contract with cashback stick with the Carphone Warehouse companies as IMO they are the most reliable.For me i would not touch any cashback offers as have been totally put off & lost to much to take any more risks.

yep stay away cashback deals for at least 2yrs- expect more retailers to go under nxt few weeks
    its well advertised that cpw are also in trouble- £20m in debt

ROKO

yep stay away cashback deals for at least 2yrs- expect more retailers to … yep stay away cashback deals for at least 2yrs- expect more retailers to go under nxt few weeksits well advertised that cpw are also in trouble- £20m in debt

any links?

Also mobiles2yourdoor are part of phones4u so personally I would trust them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1014
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542

See more discussions