Groups

Mobiles.co.uk - a bit of advice if anyone can help.

Hi all

I bought the deal on this offer hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…e=2 and I have just had the confirmation from o2 that I am on a £15.50 a month Pay Monthly tariff for 24 months.

All the data and text/call allowances are right, but my contract was for £21.50 per month with mobiles.co.uk (with a redemption of 10 months free), not £15.50.

Does this sound right to you guys? I am a newbie to mobile phone contracts so please excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Cheers

Foxy

8 Comments

Had a quick look and it looks to be £21.50 per month and then for 10 months you claim £10 back.

Dont know how you get your cashback though or what months it applies to.

securesite.mobiles.co.uk/faq…tml

Original Poster

The way I read it is:

£21.50 per months for 24 months = £516

The redemption is £21.50 x 10 = £215

This brings the total bill down to £301

I have had confirmation from o2 that it will be £15.50 per month, which means 24 x £15.50 = £372. If the redemption remains the same (i.e. £21.50 x 10) this brings the total bill down to £157.

It seems weird and I feel that I am missing some piece of crucial information!

Are you paying your monthly bill to O2 or Mobiles.co.uk ?

Original Poster

My first bill was from o2.

Happy days then, just be sure to mark the redemption cut-off dates clearly in your calendar - don't want to miss out on any of that cash back.

Personally I am not a big fan of these cash back betting schemes or 24month contracts.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 9th Jun 2011

Original Poster

Nice one, very helpful!

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.813
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA33
      4. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33