Mobiles.co.uk - auto cashback

Found 11th Jul 2010
Hi Guys,

Has anyone purchased from mobiles.co.uk?I'm going to be buying the HTC desire with the following spec:

Free HTC desire
300 mins
Unlimited texts
500 MB data per month

It says on the site that i can get the phone with 15 months half price line rental whitch works out at £12.50 for 15 months then £25 after + £50 cashback via quidco!

The alternative to the half price rental is £10 auto cashback

My question is this, is that £10 auto cashback per month or just a one off? it doesnt specify.

Also does this seem like a good deal to you?

Feedback will be repped.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

I think the £10 is a one off rather than per month. Looks like an alright deal if you can be bothered witht claiming the half price line rental at various stages throughout the contract. Will work out at £15 a month if you get quidco so id says its decent.

Banned

£10 Would be a one off so the half price would be much better.
Mobiles.co.uk is part of the cpw i belive so should be ok.Seems like a decent deal for £15 a month.

Which network is that deal with? And how long is the contract? Looks good to me, just what I'm looking for.

sickly sweet

Which network is that deal with? And how long is the contract? Looks good … Which network is that deal with? And how long is the contract? Looks good to me, just what I'm looking for.

It's on orange. 24 Month, but still good for £15 a month if quidco and redemption pays out.

ReloadIV

It's on orange. 24 Month, but still good for £15 a month if quidco and … It's on orange. 24 Month, but still good for £15 a month if quidco and redemption pays out.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get one on o2 as that's what all the family are on but I'll have a look as it sounds good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8261554
    2. I couldn't hold it in any longer - it's World Toilet Day today!711
    3. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help55
    4. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?1119

See more discussions