Mobiles.co.uk complaints

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience dealing with complaints against mobiles.co.uk especially re: misadvertising of sold data plans? If anyone could give any pointers, I'd really appreciate it. Contacting them directly was pointless.

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Bertz9916/12/2019 16:38

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/mobiles-co-uk-complaints?territory_id=1&variant=originalhttps://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/services/7482/issues/72/issue_types/mobile-phones-placed-on-wrong-tariff-complaints?territory_id=1

Thank you! I was looking at Resolver but it looks a little overwhelming so was hoping to hear from people's experience first before I dived into it.
Redoblivion16/12/2019 16:43

Thank you! I was looking at Resolver but it looks a little overwhelming …Thank you! I was looking at Resolver but it looks a little overwhelming so was hoping to hear from people's experience first before I dived into it.

I’ve used it before. One company wouldn’t listen to my complaints and was fobbing me off. The phone complaints did bugger all.

Resolver looks overwhelming but it’s a nice layout to document everything, always keep proof and update your case as it happens.

This company still took the pi** getting back to me even via resolver - 2 months actually but got a call one morning and was sorted it out in 15 minutes exactly what I wanted
Redoblivion16/12/2019 16:43

Thank you! I was looking at Resolver but it looks a little overwhelming …Thank you! I was looking at Resolver but it looks a little overwhelming so was hoping to hear from people's experience first before I dived into it.

You can always send the CEO an email of the issue their top customer service team then usually fix it in a couple if days. I would tell us what you are complaining about and we could probably advice you if you have a complaint.

ceoemail.com/s.p…045
TheUser12316/12/2019 18:09

I’ve used it before. One company wouldn’t listen to my complaints and was f …I’ve used it before. One company wouldn’t listen to my complaints and was fobbing me off. The phone complaints did bugger all. Resolver looks overwhelming but it’s a nice layout to document everything, always keep proof and update your case as it happens. This company still took the pi** getting back to me even via resolver - 2 months actually but got a call one morning and was sorted it out in 15 minutes exactly what I wanted

Thank you for this! I'm glad that you got a satisfactory resolution in the end Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of the actually plan that I nought but one that is close enough, just a different upfront cost. I will try and get started as soon as possible as Mobiles.co.uk practically told me to s*d off.
eslick16/12/2019 18:17

You can always send the CEO an email of the issue their top customer …You can always send the CEO an email of the issue their top customer service team then usually fix it in a couple if days. I would tell us what you are complaining about and we could probably advice you if you have a complaint.https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9045

Ah thank you! I have asked on several occasions to speak to a manager but the promised callback never happened and the person from the escalation team told me manager doesn't talk to customers.

Basically the offer promised triple data. Except that they misrepresented the offer. Since I contacted them they have changed the wording showing the breakdown but couldn't be bothered to get back to me.
Redoblivion16/12/2019 18:48

Ah thank you! I have asked on several occasions to speak to a manager but …Ah thank you! I have asked on several occasions to speak to a manager but the promised callback never happened and the person from the escalation team told me manager doesn't talk to customers.Basically the offer promised triple data. Except that they misrepresented the offer. Since I contacted them they have changed the wording showing the breakdown but couldn't be bothered to get back to me.

You can try the CEO but I was in the same boat as you in terms of call back. The manager was always busy or some excuse and his team or CS would schedule a call back which Never happened. Resolver did sort it out eventually.

Try finding your particular deal on here or just searching the web, using cached pages or whatever. I do hope you find it. Maybe your order email has it on there?

Or you could try contacting the network itself?

Resolver also raises it to the next level such as ombudsman - well it told me that for my issue with a internet provider so it’s not that far of in terms of topic being disputed.

Again, don’t lose hope, keep fighting. My whole case took about 3-4 months and eventually I won as I was right and they eventually admitted it.

If you need anything else feel free to ask(y)
Edited by: "TheUser123" 16th Dec 2019
TheUser12316/12/2019 18:57

You can try the CEO but I was in the same boat as you in terms of call …You can try the CEO but I was in the same boat as you in terms of call back. The manager was always busy or some excuse and his team or CS would schedule a call back which Never happened. Resolver did sort it out eventually. Try finding your particular deal on here or just searching the web, using cached pages or whatever. I do hope you find it. Maybe your order email has it on there? Or you could try contacting the network itself?Resolver also raises it to the next level such as ombudsman - well it told me that for my issue with a internet provider so it’s not that far of in terms of topic being disputed. Again, don’t lose hope, keep fighting. My whole case took about 3-4 months and eventually I won as I was right and they eventually admitted it. If you need anything else feel free to ask(y)

Thanks again. I did try to find a cache of the offer but no luck. I had never used a broker before so I really feel cheated. They're dismissing everything. I left my previous provider (Three) of many years because of the constant problems, dishonesty and ripoff. The new provider is not the problem as they did not sell me the contract and switching over to them has been fine. It's just that I was on unlimited data and bought a contract on the premise that there was an offer tripling that data but it turned out to be a lot less than that. On top of that, the TCB cashback tracked £10 less than advertised... that is if they even pay up
Redoblivion16/12/2019 21:03

Thanks again. I did try to find a cache of the offer but no luck. I had …Thanks again. I did try to find a cache of the offer but no luck. I had never used a broker before so I really feel cheated. They're dismissing everything. I left my previous provider (Three) of many years because of the constant problems, dishonesty and ripoff. The new provider is not the problem as they did not sell me the contract and switching over to them has been fine. It's just that I was on unlimited data and bought a contract on the premise that there was an offer tripling that data but it turned out to be a lot less than that. On top of that, the TCB cashback tracked £10 less than advertised... that is if they even pay up

Further to my earlier message, I chanced my luck with the CEO team about missing cash back on a washer and they sent me a cheque for it
eslick16/12/2019 22:57

Further to my earlier message, I chanced my luck with the CEO team about …Further to my earlier message, I chanced my luck with the CEO team about missing cash back on a washer and they sent me a cheque for it

Woop! That's fantastic! So glad for you!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions