Groups

mobiles.co.uk phone delivery delay?

I bought a contract through mobiles.co.uk for an iPhone 7 plus and it said "delivery expected 9th December" but today I got a further email saying it's been delayed to the 23rd December due to stock levels. This is frustrating and I wanted to know has anyone else been in this situation with them? I've heard some good things that usually when the phone is in stock they deliver next day no trouble. It's annoying how on the day of delivery they are telling me this, what if it happens on the 23rd? Please help anyone who's been in a similar situation, did you receive the phone after the delay?

8 Comments

I ordered a phone from them last year. It showed as 'in stock" on the website but then got an email shortly afterwards saying it was out of stock but would be available in a few days.

A week later and it still wasn't available, despite the website still showing it was "in stock'. I contacted them to query this and was told again that a re-stock would arrive "in a few days".

Well, a week later and still no phone available, I just cancelled my order. I personally wouldn't order from them again.

Two phones from them here over the last few years no problems everything went smoothly, I'd ring them see what they say !

Original Poster

I have a feeling that's happening with my order but hope not, I will have to ring them

Banned

MaddiesDaddy

Two phones from them here over the last few years no problems everything … Two phones from them here over the last few years no problems everything went smoothly, I'd ring them see what they say !

​same here

I'm in the same boat. Ordered the same deal. Guess it's just a wait and see approach. Unfortunately the deal was that good I would rather wait than take out another one.

Original Poster

I phoned them to complain and they said it will definitely be here on the 23rd because they're confirmed delivery before Christmas. I think the 7 plus was a popular deal which is why the stock is like. And they also confirmed to me that the 14 day cooling off period begins from the day it is delivered and will not be charged for the monthly bill

skyarsenal

​same here

Same for me too.

Ordered on Saturday and got it the next day.

Original Poster

Got a text due for delivery tomorrow, phew thanks for the help everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions