Groups

mobiles.co.uk price reduction

Purchased a phone contract from them, phone was 19.99, 5 days later, its 9.99(for exactly the same deal) would it be possible to claim this £10 back? I mean, to reduce it after 3 days after me getting it delivered to my door, makes me feel like i've been had lol

10 Comments

similar thing happend to me on amazon, i emailed them saying i'm not happy i would either like a refund or the difference in price back and they let me.

Probably not, prices go up and down, you dont buy a tv one week and go back the week after and say 'you've waited 'til i've bought it and lowered the price'.

If it bothers you that much return it and re-purchase it.

Edit: Amazon have stopped matching their price reductions (to the above poster)

Original Poster

Yeah i thought about that, but the phone is now out of stock

Phone and ask them but if they had put it up by £10 would you have sent them the £10 because you had it cheaper?
    just the way it is but you must have been happy paying £19.99p

Original Poster

Yeah i was more than happy paying the £20, as i used £40 quidco so obviously +£20 - also referred my mate, so +£50 - being a student, u do indeed look whats best for you =)

But that extra £10, will pay for another weeks shopping, i will email and enquire about it anyway.

If the price had gone up would you send them money ?

Supermod

deanos;5950422

I was just about to post that too!

deanos;5950422

no I wouldn't pay the extra but I wouldn't be bothered about it being reduced by £10, you buy things when you want them, if the price goes up or down too bad!

Original Poster

I am fairly sure some people who actually buy things, and then see them cheaper 3 days after getting it - to claim back 50% of the fee payed, would do it - Afterall, Hotukdeals is about saving money. If not, why are you here? Applies to all the comments that mentioning paying more if the price was to go up.

deanos;5950422

lol

I just paid £999 for my Suite.... Now it's in the sale at £599 :w00t:

Chase yerself, thats what i'd have told you :-D

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX44
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
      3. Vodafone Broadband Issues22
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340