Mobiles.co.uk - PS3 - do you honestly get your free gifts

Banned 5
Found 31st Dec 2009
i have read here and there on the internet about people having problems getting there free gifts being conned to sign a 18 month contract and supposedly get a free gift and after one month it doesn't arrive ?

Has any one had any problems with mobiles.co.uk or carphonewarehouse as i was next looking to take my contract out with one of them on o2 30/35 a month for 600/unlimited txts for a nokia n95/6500/6300 ect or sony ericson w910i /c902/905.

Ideal i would love the n95 on that 35 a month tarrif with a free ps3 but some how i dont think i will get one on 02

let me know your experiences with this companies

5 Comments

Aren't the monthly tariffs often so overpriced on 'deals' like this as to make it not really worth it?

there part of the carphone warehouse,i have received a ds lite and a cheque of them with no problems.

I got my "normal" contract phone from there - always have a contract phone, normally straight through O2, switched and got one through mobiles.co.uk - 2 days later my brand new samsung tocco and a 80GB PS3 turned up, no probs at all. Plus the gifts do arrive with the phone, many firms don't do this. If you are going to go for a contract phone anyway, would recommend them

For reference - I ordered December 7th (2008)

I ordered a Nokia 6300 8 months ago together with a PS3 bundle (60gb at the time I believe) + some other free bits and received it all NEXT DAY via Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery. UK-based customer service was very helpful as well.

I would highly recommend them.

try the link - i bought a phone (18mth orange contract) i got the tv before the actual phone! and there was none of the rubbish about send in bills or vouchers - mobileshop.com arent bad either - but they do have the rubbish about sending in bills on time - ive had a few contracts with them and they've always honoured them. carphone warehouse are a joke - and i avoid them because when you try to cancel a contract they send you from pillar to post !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The cost of moving schools47
    2. Virgin broadband/phone710
    3. Compensation from an 02 refresh default11
    4. Best current IPHONE 8 monthly contract for heavy data usage?11

See more discussions