Groups

mobiles.co.uk student credit check?

Was wondering if any student members have bought a contract via mobiles.co.uk and have passed the credit check? I don't know what to expect as I bought a contract for the first time through the website on EE and it is currently processing.

4 Comments

Mine went through fine. I've bought 2 contracts in the past year through mobiles.co.uk

Give them a ring probably not done the credit check yet waiting in the queue...

Make sure you are registered on the Electoral Register for the address that you are living at. All credit checks look at the address that you put down is where you are registered to.
    If you are not registered then it'll be near to impossible to pass a credit check.
    I found this out after several failed attempts to get my first credit card.

pothole

Make sure you are registered on the Electoral Register for the address … Make sure you are registered on the Electoral Register for the address that you are living at. All credit checks look at the address that you put down is where you are registered to.If you are not registered then it'll be near to impossible to pass a credit check.I found this out after several failed attempts to get my first credit card.

Yes, if you're not on the ER at the address you give you'll trip the anti fraud system and the credit check will take longer and you'll be 99% sure to fail.
    If you're at Uni use you're home address not where you're staying. . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1016
      2. Decent VR setup under £120011
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      4. Buying an iPhone second hand33

See more discussions