mobiles.co.uk upgrade - how does this work

Posted 19th Jan
Can someone help please? Im currently with vodafone on 20gb deal with entertainment sim only for £20 a month. Contract ends next month.

Best upgrade at vodafone is £26

But i can go through mobiles.co.uk and get a new contract, same terms for £26, but it comes with £134 cash back so works out to be £15 a month.

But how does this work if i get a new contract, can i move my number from cancelling my current contract and moving to the new one, if its the same network? And will i still get the cash back?
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
You can move network to network, yes. Worst case (I’ve done this before) you can move it to an O2 (must be O2) PAYG SIM, then after 24 hours you move to your new Vodafone SIM.

Check if the cash back is given by Vodafone or Carphone Warehouse (mobiles.co.uk), if it’s Vodafone probably not, if it’s CPWH probably, but check the terms to be sure.
Check is it automatic cashback, if not then you'll have to email them bills from certain months.
anthonyjames9019/01/2020 22:38

You can move network to network, yes. Worst case (I’ve done this before) y …You can move network to network, yes. Worst case (I’ve done this before) you can move it to an O2 (must be O2) PAYG SIM, then after 24 hours you move to your new Vodafone SIM. Check if the cash back is given by Vodafone or Carphone Warehouse (mobiles.co.uk), if it’s Vodafone probably not, if it’s CPWH probably, but check the terms to be sure.

Why must it be o2 ?
Mark_Hickman20/01/2020 12:16

Why must it be o2 ?

The last time I did it they were the only network who only make you wait 24 hours after porting in to be able to port out. All the others were 7 days or more.
anthonyjames9020/01/2020 12:29

The last time I did it they were the only network who only make you wait …The last time I did it they were the only network who only make you wait 24 hours after porting in to be able to port out. All the others were 7 days or more.

Oh i see, thanks
Thanks all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants