Expired

Mobileshop.com - has anyone ordered from this place before?

4 replies
Found 9th Mar 2006
I'm looking at getting a new contract and this place seems to be the only one with the phone I want on the contract I want. I just want to know if anyone has had any dealings with it before I go ahead and place an order.

Cheers
C

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I got one on contract 5 months ago. perfect transaction. and it was one of the deals, with 12 months cashback.

with the added bonus of getting £25 cashback from quidco! This took 2 or 3 months, but did get to me eventually.

I recommend mobileshop.com!

Original Poster

Cheers Emmajk - Have you had any problems receiving any of the cashback, I've never ordered a contract where you can receive cashback and always been a bit dubious about it

i haven't reached the cashback stage yet - I have to send off my 5th months bill soon. But it think there should be no bother.

My partner has a contract with 3, and he has been receiving his cashback regularly. Mine is with 02, and it should be fine.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info - I think I will def get my phone through these people now I know someone has had dealings with them.

I gave you some Karma although I'm not totally sure what the Karma thing is all about :?

karma is just a way of saying thanks. so... you're welcome!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members12
    2. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    4. Spotify family22

See more discussions