mobilesphonesdirect.co.uk

Posted 27th Feb
Hi all,

I think I may have read a thread on this a while ago but can’t find it now.
My wife is thinking of upgrading via mobilephonesdirect.co.uk as the cashback offer makes them a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of this site and claiming cashback?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Claiming is very easy.
Just setup an account on mobile phones direct and with whoever your new network is.
All you do is download your bill or screen shot it.
Login to mobile phones direct and in menu select claim form I think. From memory.
Answer a couple of questions and upload bill.
You get a text to say they have you claim, then within 3 days normally you get a text saying your claim will be paid within 14 days.
Shouldn't be any issues, unless the merchant ceases trading, similar to "they'll never close" phones4u when all the redemption cashback customers became shafted.
i have used them before and claimed cashback. worked fine.
Thanks guys. This is the first time in a few years that mobiles.co.uk hasn’t been the cheapest for one of our upgrades.
This year the upgrade offers are awful compared to the new contracts whereas last year when I upgraded they were fairly similar deals. Guess the networks are paying less commission for upgrades than they used to.
Claimed twice using the auto cashback (not the installment cashback), paid out both times on time, if I upgrade I will use them again and not have any doubt about using them
ytfc_nick27/02/2020 19:50

Thanks guys. This is the first time in a few years that mobiles.co.uk …Thanks guys. This is the first time in a few years that mobiles.co.uk hasn’t been the cheapest for one of our upgrades. This year the upgrade offers are awful compared to the new contracts whereas last year when I upgraded they were fairly similar deals. Guess the networks are paying less commission for upgrades than they used to.

Or it might be bad time to change, with new phones not due out for a few months... I'm not saying its correct... I honestly don't follow the market at all, but I don't think they release much til the later months of the year
Owned by AO.com you should be good.
Very easy to claim and they are quick to accept the claim - within 5 minutes sometimes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants