Groups

Moblie PUK Blocked?

I have a Fresh mobile phone.

I have my unblocking code (long story) but cant enter it into the handset.

All I get is PUK blocked, no matter how many times I put the code in.

If there anyway around this?...am I doing this the right way...?

Help please.

7 Comments

did you get your Puk code from the your network. If you inter it incorrectly too any times your sim gets blocked and you need a new one.

Original Poster

jennybubbles

did you get your Puk code from the your network. If you inter it … did you get your Puk code from the your network. If you inter it incorrectly too any times your sim gets blocked and you need a new one.

Yes, do I just enter the number or something before it?

what type of fone do you have? I think different fones should have different ways to unlock them. (i'm serching the dark resesses of my pre baby brain here so bear with me)

Eta only motarola ones vary from the standard. if you have entered your puk code more than 10 times your gonna need a new sim. LAst ditch attempt try the sim in another handset (either on fresh or unlocked) and try and put your puk code in there. HTH

Call the network and ask for assistance, this happened to a friend of mine and they got a new sim with £15 credit on for inconvenience

You must have entered it wrong 10 times. The sim card is dead.

No matter what you do, it will not work. Even putting the sim in another phone!

MattC

You must have entered it wrong 10 times. The sim card is dead.

this is likley

MattC

No matter what you do, it will not work. Even putting the sim in another … No matter what you do, it will not work. Even putting the sim in another phone!

Technicly not true. Sometimes there is a glitch in a phones software that causes it to reject a given puk code. Ususally its due to a conflic between the fone and the sim. Most typically in nokias :roll: (big surprise) But TBH its probably gimped and will need a new sim
    HTH

A loophole/glitch is not a solution
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671403
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions