Groups

Mock The Week returns 21st Jan - 9pm on BBC2

Dara O Briain and regulars Hugh Dennis, Russell Howard and Andy Parsons return with guests Milton Jones, Patrick Kielty and Mark Watson joining in the mocking.

12 Comments

Won't be the same without Frankie Boyle. I might watch it anyway and see how much of Andy Parsons and Russell Howard I can put up with before boredom prevails.

Patrick Kielty? Good grief.

Ha ha, I remember when Simon Amstell called Patrick Kielty something very choice on Buzzcocks.

love this programme.....

just think that Russell and Andy need more of a chance to speak on the last round than Hugh.. who for some reason always waits around after his joke to get a laugh ...

Also gonna miss Frankie - one of the funniest men on TV ....

rep left Peodude, would have missed that.

Got a feeling it wont be the same but who knows

Hugh.. who for some reason always waits around after his joke to get a … Hugh.. who for some reason always waits around after his joke to get a laugh ...

+100000

its so annoying, he might actually be funny if he didnt soak it up

Why no Frankie? Is he on tour again?

yeah i think so - giving it a break for a bit... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jonesytheblade;7616236

+100000its so annoying, he might actually be funny if he didnt soak it up

he needs to go back to acting in "My Hero".. he was crap in that too !

Original Poster

jonesytheblade;7616231

rep left Peodude, would have missed that.

I would have missed it too if i hadn't have been bored and flicking through the tv guide (on [url]www.onthebox.com[/url] , useful website) to see if there was anything good on

its on the same time as the big bang theory on E4, if it wanst I would have watched but dont think it will be as much fun without frankie as his jokes are very borderline

Why o why couldn't it have been Russel Howard that left instead of Frankie:cry:

He is so unfunny it hurts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      2. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260

See more discussions