Groups

Mod advice, pls, forgot to inc name in pics

hi i took a load of pics and edited for sale items, but i forgot to include my name. do i have to start back over again and retake with my hukd name? advice appreciated asap.. havent any posh software to add it in, never mind the pc skills. thanks.

11 Comments

Banned

ive never added a name to my pics

i dont think it will be a big problem unless the items are worth a fair bit, will be easiest to just list them with the pics u have and if anyone asks for a pic with ur name in it, take it then

havent any posh software to add it in,

ironic seeing as you have a moving avatar with your screen name in it also, loool

Original Poster

numptyj;8010067

ironic seeing as you have a moving avatar with your screen name in it … ironic seeing as you have a moving avatar with your screen name in it also, loool

lol, needless to say someone did that for me early on here, and too much of a muppet to change it.

Original Poster

sassie;8010042

ive never added a name to my pics

thanks sassie, thats good, will try it and hope dont get them lifted. have feedback here and good on ebay so hopefully will be ok. not big money items so no problems i hope. wiser next time. too many kids distracting me. appreciate the advice.

Dont worry about it, still loads of FS threads even without pics

Original Poster

by the way with photobucket do i upload the img at beginning and end or remove those to leave just the rest of the code? thx.

supermod

The picture with your HUKD user name & date is to show that the items are actually in your possession and their current condition etc - 128plant if you've taken detailed shots would it be possible to take one or two group shots (depending on the number of items) with a piece of paper with your name & date displayed - clear enough so you can see items but if you've already taken close up you don't need to retake those ?

Original Poster

sigma;8010783

The picture with your HUKD user name & date is to show that the items are … The picture with your HUKD user name & date is to show that the items are actually in your possession and their current condition etc - 128plant if you've taken detailed shots would it be possible to take one or two group shots (depending on the number of items) with a piece of paper with your name & date displayed - clear enough so you can see items but if you've already taken close up you don't need to retake those ?

yeah they all close up, as like people to get best idea of what they are getting. will take a group one tomorrow as you suggest, prefer to be safe than sorry. thx sigma.

Surely editing the image with a photo editing program voids the purpose of this rule, which is to show you actually have the items, but you could edit any photo, evem if its not yours :P

Original Poster

InfernoZeus;8010939

Surely editing the image with a photo editing program voids the purpose … Surely editing the image with a photo editing program voids the purpose of this rule, which is to show you actually have the items, but you could edit any photo, evem if its not yours :P

not editing really, just sizing/cropping down the images so that they load quicker. cant manage more than that anyhow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions