Expired

mod list

Found 25th Aug 2010
so...who are the top dogs...and who has been kicked to the kerb? (as i see a certain mod hasnt been on since the site change?!)

i.e. who do we have to kiss butt to?

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
40 Comments

Which certain mod???

chesso

Which certain mod???

+1

Original Poster

duckmagic2

Ducky????
edit - I see I am right.

He's probably really busy!!
Edited by: "chesso" 25th Aug 2010

Original Poster

yeah see the bump i did...u can see in his profile he not been about for over a month??!!

where's emma?

Original Poster

ooh yeah emma....lets investigate like inspector gadget...which was the avatar of that other AWOL mod!

Look if you wanna be a mod that badly, just message the admin. I mean sheesh.

Original Poster

anyways mods/admin please post a list of the curent mods....cos i'm nosey like that.

night night ladies xx

Original Poster

PC i pm admin every night, telling him i'll do all sorts if he will just consider me for a mod.

how i yearn

Night MB xxxx

Perhaps there is stealth modding now???

Banned

duckmagic is a mod because around his avatar is that red crap.

magicbeans

anyways mods/admin please post a list of the curent mods....cos i'm nosey … anyways mods/admin please post a list of the curent mods....cos i'm nosey like that.night night ladies xx

lol MB - the list of "wannabe mods" would be much longer dont you think!!

magicbeans

PC i pm admin every night, telling him i'll do all sorts if he will just … PC i pm admin every night, telling him i'll do all sorts if he will just consider me for a mod. how i yearn

I pm ASB every night just asking him to be mine!! lol He's playing hard to get though

Banned

rayman doesn't have that mod red thing so maybe he's not a mod anymore?

Juliet_bravo didn't have mod team after her name this afternoon!!

bykergrove

rayman doesn't have that mod red thing so maybe he's not a mod anymore?

Admin doesn't have it either!

Admin

We're all still mods! Rayman, Admin and I are a different usergroup. Ducky has a lot going on at home so is busy with that, emma is running dealspwn / playpennies... you lot are soooo nosey!!

Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 25th Aug 2010

juliet_bravo

We're all still mods! Rayman and I are a different usergroup. Ducky has … We're all still mods! Rayman and I are a different usergroup. Ducky has a lot going on at home so is busy with that, emma is running dealspwn / playpennies... you lot are soooo nosey!!

No, its just Magicbeans X)

We care about our mods and just like to know that they are ok

Banned

juliet_bravo

We're all still mods! Rayman, Admin and I are a different usergroup. … We're all still mods! Rayman, Admin and I are a different usergroup. Ducky has a lot going on at home so is busy with that, emma is running dealspwn / playpennies... you lot are soooo nosey!!

what about forum helpers? like cuzzy?

bykergrove

what about forum helpers? like cuzzy?

seen cuzzy on fs/ft recently

Admin

Here you are - new, special badge for you to wear with pride-

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8608/17971116x111.jpg

Cuzzy is a mod!

juliet_bravo

We're all still mods! Rayman, Admin and I are a different usergroup. … We're all still mods! Rayman, Admin and I are a different usergroup. Ducky has a lot going on at home so is busy with that, emma is running dealspwn / playpennies... you lot are soooo nosey!!

Different user Groups??? Gangs!!

Nice to know what you are all up to ...says magicB.;)

Who is the other forum helper ? I forget.

fern37

We care about our mods and just like to know that they are ok

yeah you are especially interested in making sure ASB and Andy are okay, arent you Fern X)

bossyboots

yeah you are especially interested in making sure ASB and Andy are okay, … yeah you are especially interested in making sure ASB and Andy are okay, arent you Fern X)

pmsl....jealous hunny??!!

juliet_bravo

Here you are - new, special badge for you to wear with pride-Cuzzy is a … Here you are - new, special badge for you to wear with pride-Cuzzy is a mod!

No celebratory thread in feedback??

Banned

juliet_bravo

Here you are - new, special badge for you to wear with pride-Cuzzy is a … Here you are - new, special badge for you to wear with pride-Cuzzy is a mod!

can i have my chatty badge go red please... i think i (and quite a few others) have earned it.

(congrats cuzzy)
Edited by: "bykergrove" 25th Aug 2010

Admin

Well it all happened when the site changed over, he's a star.

Yep byker, the badge accuracy for that one needs sorting- will be done asap

Why would anyone want to be a mod?

Unpaid, under appreciated and loathed.

Where do I send my application form and CV too for any mod vacancies?

Banned

stefor

Where do I send my application form and CV too for any mod vacancies?

hotukdeals.com/con…act

if you're really that backward to want to be one

juliet_bravo

Lol, who actually reads dealspwn / playpennies, looks like a load of crap. Don't think she's working hard enough...

Original Poster

i love playpennies! its fab...yay i didnt know emma was there

hope all is good for ducky.

JB thanks for the info, so u guys got ur own cliques?! haha....i kid...and yeah i like the nosey badge....chesso, fern and BB thanks for saying its just me being nosey...u know u ladies were like 'huh wasssup there?' too!!

Banned

thought i would pop on and say hiiiii

i think im missing some badges unless they only count after the site change and not before

Never mind i see the badges have self added now,

Can we have an option to arrange the badges in a user prefrence?

Edited by: "dj_urban" 26th Aug 2010

magicbeans

i love playpennies! its fab...yay i didnt know emma was therehope all is … i love playpennies! its fab...yay i didnt know emma was therehope all is good for ducky. JB thanks for the info, so u guys got ur own cliques?! haha....i kid...and yeah i like the nosey badge....chesso, fern and BB thanks for saying its just me being nosey...u know u ladies were like 'huh wasssup there?' too!!

I never said you were nosey!! lol I just admit to fancying asb and must get that into as many threads as possible!!

Original Poster

haha thats true fern ..... u gotta make it to the xmas meet and hope ASB is there?! hehe

magicbeans

haha thats true fern ..... u gotta make it to the xmas meet and hope ASB … haha thats true fern ..... u gotta make it to the xmas meet and hope ASB is there?! hehe

He's going to New Zealand in just over a week! Don't think he will be flying back just for the meet...just as well cos I'll be in NZ with him (I'm still working on that though!! lol)

Banned

Can we have an option to arrange the badges in a user prefrence?

Let me guess you want everyone to see your red celebrity badge X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …44
    2. life1119
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119
    4. Proof of time travel ?11

See more discussions