Found 27th Aug 2007
Hi, is there a mod list somewhere? i wanted to pm ne and cant see the names i know online, also can you pm admin or any mod to get threads merged or do you ask on the threads?

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
33 Comments

Mods name sassie, are normally in a bold(er) font to the rest, so at the foot of the home page for HUKD, you see the member list? Look for the names in bold, that's the mods who are online at that time....does that help?

Original Poster Banned

boydent999

Mods name sassie, are normally in a bold(er) font to the rest, so at the … Mods name sassie, are normally in a bold(er) font to the rest, so at the foot of the home page for HUKD, you see the member list? Look for the names in bold, that's the mods who are online at that time....does that help?

oh thank you, in that case there is only admin on, are we allowed to contact him to merge duplicate threads?

I can see that duckmagic is also on......
Just click the contact us at the bottom of the page, might be best for that i guess....

Original Poster Banned

boydent999

I can see that duckmagic is also on......Just click the contact us at the … I can see that duckmagic is also on......Just click the contact us at the bottom of the page, might be best for that i guess....

No he isnt, his name is there but hes not on, ok use the contact thingie ma jig :thumbsup:

Some mods hide there online status

Original Poster Banned

odriscoll

Some mods hide there online status

well some bleeding point in looking then :giggle: :giggle:

Banned

hotukdeals.com/for…php

this would be the list of mods and admins if it wasnt disabled by the admins

Banned

haha whats the point of that then?

Original Poster Banned

Proximo

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showgroups.phpthis would be the list of … http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showgroups.phpthis would be the list of mods and admins if it wasnt disabled by the admins

thanks, thats even more helpful than the bold lettering that i struggle to see :oops: :giggle:

Admin
edi
emmajk42
duckmagicuk2
fordy
MikeT
millarcat
rayman

Sloth/Mod

Where's Dino???? :whistling:

OK, OK...............bad joke. :oops: :lol:

Original Poster Banned

thanks all, apparently i need to go to get eyes checked cause tey certainly aint bold on my list :w00t:

If you just want a thread merging or something then it's best to use the report button on the post which sends us all an email.

Original Poster Banned

i clicked on that but it says

"This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

so wasnt sure about duplicate posts, mind im still not sure whether pm'ing a mod was the right thing to do?

If it's a duplicate deal then it counts as spam. It's a good way to get in touch though, especially for simple tasks like merging a thread. If it's more complex and you need space to explain something to us then PMs are the best.

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2

If it's a duplicate deal then it counts as spam. It's a good way to get … If it's a duplicate deal then it counts as spam. It's a good way to get in touch though, especially for simple tasks like merging a thread. If it's more complex and you need space to explain something to us then PMs are the best.

Ok, Thanks very much, in future will use report post, and just paste the duplicate threads in :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

rayman

Adminediemmajk42duckmagicuk2fordyMikeTmillarcatrayman

is this person a mod too :? hotukdeals.com/for…259

sassie

is this person a mod too :? … is this person a mod too :? http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=30259

No!, What made you think that?

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

how did he post on this :? hotukdeals.com/for…t=1

Iom-RF

Drink, drugs or insanity....my favourite 3 excuses for EVERYTHING!?!?!

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Drink, drugs or insanity....my favourite 3 excuses for EVERYTHING!?!?!

the latter me thinks :oops:

sassie

how did he post on this :? … how did he post on this :? http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=934745&postcount=1

Anyone can add something to the listing like that.

Just click "edit", Its to help add information to a post. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

Anyone can add something to the listing like that.Just click "edit", Its … Anyone can add something to the listing like that.Just click "edit", Its to help add information to a post. :thumbsup:

well, i never :oops: Feel a bit of a numpty now :oops: yes, i know, nothing new there:giggle:

sassie

well, i never :oops: Feel a bit of a numpty now :oops: yes, i know, … well, i never :oops: Feel a bit of a numpty now :oops: yes, i know, nothing new there:giggle:

Its easy to miss I suppose, The only reason I noticed was because most people stick "don't forget #% quidco" etc.

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

Its easy to miss I suppose, The only reason I noticed was because most … Its easy to miss I suppose, The only reason I noticed was because most people stick "don't forget #% quidco" etc.

To be honest im not sure i would feel comfortable adding to someones post, but thanks for the info :thumbsup:

There is a minimum rep level required before someone can add to a post though...

Original Poster Banned

thanks emma, you learn something new everyday, i have just added my first post to someone elses and i was right it didnt feel right :oops:

Wel, it's only advised if you have something very useful to add, such as a voucher code, or a hint on how to do something people are having touble with for example.

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42

Wel, it's only advised if you have something very useful to add, such as … Wel, it's only advised if you have something very useful to add, such as a voucher code, or a hint on how to do something people are having touble with for example.

it was to add something, that is continually asked yeah :oops:

emmajk42

There is a minimum rep level required before someone can add to a post … There is a minimum rep level required before someone can add to a post though...

What's the minimum out of interest?

sassie

it was to add something, that is continually asked yeah :oops:

Perfect :thumbsup:

barneydog

Er.... e=mc squared. It's kind of unquantifiable, sorry!

Original Poster Banned

barneydog

like theres gonna be one :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11