Original Poster

let me look

Is that it?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6494400

Is that it?

made me laugh :oops:
u find something better!

lmfao! funny as! its the dry scottish wit-legend!

its is funny but how come the person admitting to having multiples wasnt suspended

Banned

and the person whose post got edited for being abusive, then puts a gap between each letter so the swear filter doesnt pick it up, admits to multiple accounts, and still no suspension, wow

He's hilarious.

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6494412

its is funny but how come the person admitting to having multiples wasnt … its is funny but how come the person admitting to having multiples wasnt suspended

i know. weird right?!

and thanks jb and barky..i thought i was a alone for finding that funny at first!!

Nicely done.

:lol: nice one:-D

quality post

it seemed pretty immature to me hes abusing his power

Original Poster

jamespir;6494555

:? how so?!

u hada run in with ASB by any chance?!:p

Maybe the guy saying he had multiple accounts was just joking?

Wasn't too funny tbh.

magicbeans;6494562

:? how so?!u hada run in with ASB by any chance?!:p

Hasn't everyone? :whistling:

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6494571

Maybe the guy saying he had multiple accounts was just joking?Wasn't too … Maybe the guy saying he had multiple accounts was just joking?Wasn't too funny tbh.

:cry:

u iz well 'ard!

jamespir;6494555

How so?

He's a Mod. It was a multipal account & issued the penality?

Probably only used for the vouchers.:?

Meadsy4742;6494576

Nope always found them helpful tbh

finally a ascottishbloke thread

Sloth/Mod

The haters who can't read rules will be out soon.

"It's not my fault..........i wasn't educated...........waah waah" :-D

black gerbil1;6494614

finally a ascottishbloke thread

Thanks for the truth BG1.:thumbsup:

Syzable;6494621

The haters who can't read rules will be out soon. "It's not my … The haters who can't read rules will be out soon. "It's not my fault..........i wasn't educated...........waah waah" :-D

I point my finger at you.:w00t:

Banned

Meadsy4742;6494576

:whistling:

Sloth/Mod

Adam2050;6494625

I point my finger at you.:w00t:

It's rude to point. :cry:

sassie;6494424

and the person whose post got edited for being abusive, then puts a gap … and the person whose post got edited for being abusive, then puts a gap between each letter so the swear filter doesnt pick it up, admits to multiple accounts, and still no suspension, wow

+1.
I was gonna say exactly the same thing!
Unbelievable!

Sloth/Mod

magough;6494637

+1.I was gonna say exactly the same thing!Unbelievable!

If it's his first offence then he'd get a infraction for swearing and if he's lying about multi-id nothing would be done................i think if BS was a infraction offence we'd be a lot lower on numbers by now. :whistling:

Syzable;6494653

If it's his first offence then he'd get a infraction for swearing and if … If it's his first offence then he'd get a infraction for swearing and if he's lying about multi-id nothing would be done................i think if BS was a infraction offence we'd be a lot lower on numbers by now. :whistling:

username?

I'll point all I want rule breaker.

Sloth/Mod

Adam2050;6494660

username?I'll point all I want rule breaker.

Ball breaker soon if you continue to point. :x

Banned

Syzable;6494653

If it's his first offence then he'd get a infraction for swearing and if … If it's his first offence then he'd get a infraction for swearing and if he's lying about multi-id nothing would be done................i think if BS was a infraction offence we'd be a lot lower on numbers by now. :whistling:

so if its two offences but in one thread, there both classed as one, must remember that for next time and go the whole hog:thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;6494424

and the person whose post got edited for being abusive, then puts a gap … and the person whose post got edited for being abusive, then puts a gap between each letter so the swear filter doesnt pick it up, admits to multiple accounts, and still no suspension, wow

Not finished with the thread, but thanks for reminding me that I've left it long enough. :thumbsup:

Banned

aScottishBloke;6494672

Not finished with the thread, but thanks for reminding me that I've left … Not finished with the thread, but thanks for reminding me that I've left it long enough. :thumbsup:

oh go on, now im going to get the blame for that, oh well they shouldn't be to peed, they can use one of their other acocunts - lol

Sloth/Mod

sassie;6494671

so if its two offences but in one thread, there both classed as one, must … so if its two offences but in one thread, there both classed as one, must remember that for next time and go the whole hog:thumbsup:

I never read the thread. Just guessing :w00t:

Syzable;6494669

Ball breaker soon if you continue to point. :x

LOL

Oh no we bought and asbo in.

Banned

sassie;6494689

oh go on, now im going to get the blame for that, oh well they shouldn't … oh go on, now im going to get the blame for that, oh well they shouldn't be to peed, they can use one of their other acocunts - lol

Thanks, another mod has resolved the outstanding issue. No blame attached, good to point out where you feel we may be inconsistent (or at least appear to have been that way).

Multiple offences in the same post can be treated as seperate for infraction purposes. e.g. if a multi ID swore, we would ban the multi, give an infraction to the original id for creating a multi, infract the original id for swearing (no point in infracting the multi as they have been booted and the sweary infraction has to be applied.)

Hope this helps to explain the above.

Original Poster

sassie;6494689

oh go on, now im going to get the blame for that, oh well they shouldn't … oh go on, now im going to get the blame for that, oh well they shouldn't be to peed, they can use one of their other acocunts - lol

ur always gonna get the blame!

sassie;6494689

:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide69
    2. Does any kind person have one spare sweet Sunday's code?22
    3. disneyland paris tickets33
    4. putting dry clean only through washing machne1112

See more discussions