Groups
    EXPIRED

mod please remove

Banned
    !

15 Comments

:thumbsup:freecycle.org/ depends were you live

ideal for picking up chairs - dining stuff

ikea - argos do stater sets really cheap as well but as you are a student look t freecycle first

good luck

Freecycle is great, find your local group and then post what you need. Some kind folks even deliver the stuff!

Original Poster Banned

Thanks both of you... rep added :0)

gumtree is another good one

Look at freestuff on google...

Freecycle is good but you have to be very quick with replies...

Good luck...

Original Poster Banned

thanks, rep added

mmm yeah freecycle is a good idea, also what about asking friends and family, i know i have about 4 toasters in the loft!
    Other than that Ikea is cheap-emmm will keep thinking!
    Good Luck with it all

Original Poster Banned

Freecycle does sound good.....but do i really have time to keep checkin to make sure i get what i need? i have a lot of work haha thanks everyone anyways

You could also check out Asda and Tesco, they have loads of smart price kitchen stuff that is really cheap, but asking on Freecycle and friends and family will probably provide more than enough. When we got our first place we couldnt fit everything we were given from friends and family into the house.

Go and see a local house removals company, they often do house clearences which usually ends up with the stuff going to auction for next to nothing.

They are usually open to a cash arrangement and will drop it off as they are passing

freecycle is good even if your not a student lol

If you are skint why get your own place?

tazza_b;2173753

Freecycle does sound good.....but do i really have time to keep checkin … Freecycle does sound good.....but do i really have time to keep checkin to make sure i get what i need? i have a lot of work haha thanks everyone anyways

I am pretty sure you can subscribe to certain sections and receive emails for any new items in that section.

"I am a student...... do I really have time" not something you usually see in the same sentence.

Car boots!

Original Poster Banned

wasnt in the same sentence haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1838
      2. What would be HELL to you?3053
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56
      4. word association Game73944524

See more discussions