Groups

Modded consols

I had a post taken off earlier because I wanted to sell my DS with and edge card. I also received 2 points.

But I have seen posts where people are selling modded xbox's/wii's

So how come I can't and other people can

15 Comments

Banned

Because modding an xbox isn't illegal, just selling the game, the DS edge card is on the other hand

Because an xbox is not a DS with an edge.

Or the mods just don't like you.

Doesn't make a lot of sense really, does it?

Original Poster

I don't understand tho. Xbox's get banned on live if they have been modded. I was not selling game on the edgecard.

Banned

sometimes the rules on fs/ft dont make sense, are a bit silly at times, im sure sometimes modded stuff with xtras goes at the disscretion of the mods.

ryman1000;6907052

Because modding an xbox isn't illegal, just selling the game, the DS edge … Because modding an xbox isn't illegal, just selling the game, the DS edge card is on the other hand

No, it's not. Buying, selling or owning one are all perfectly legal just like modding your xbox. Using either as a method to breach copyright laws is however not. :thumbsup:

modded xbox's can be used to legal homebrew games i understand, which isn't illegal. However DS flashcards have a MUCH more wider legal use, much more homebrew apps and games aren't which are legal. Stupid rules.

Banned

because selling the cards is againt hukd rules, selling modded consoles isnt

Original Poster

sassie;6907224

because selling the cards is againt hukd rules, selling modded consoles … because selling the cards is againt hukd rules, selling modded consoles isnt

Why....

Banned

lindauk;6907242

Why....

does it matter why? it is against the rules and attracting attention to yourself will now probably see your other thread locked as you now have the ds lite for sale in how many threads? again this is against hukd rules, thats why its always best to read them :thumbsup:

lindauk;6907242

Why....

Because our Lord Mods say so - it is one of the Commandments! :roll:

Do as one is told!

Banned

lindauk;6907242

Why....

l it would just be like if i were to sell a pandora battery on here its not allowed against the rules,

Original Poster

sassie;6907258

does it matter why? it is against the rules and attracting attention to … does it matter why? it is against the rules and attracting attention to yourself will now probably see your other thread locked as you now have the ds lite for sale in how many threads? again this is against hukd rules, thats why its always best to read them :thumbsup:

I had it for trade at 1st for another colour.

sassie;6907224

because selling the cards is againt hukd rules, selling modded consoles … because selling the cards is againt hukd rules, selling modded consoles isnt

In other news the government has legalised speeding for truck drivers but reduced speed limits for car drivers while introducing harsher penalties........Hooray inconsistent laws - or not :thumbsup::giggle:

Banned

lindauk;6907287

I had it for trade at 1st for another colour.

and...........?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions