Found 11th Apr 2008
I think i have a wiikey but how do i confirm this without opening it up?
also if i update my wii is there a chance it will stop playing backps?

8 Comments

if you have a wiikey then go to [url]www.wiikey.cn[/url] where you can download the updates for the wiikey (newest is version 1.9s) if you update to this then you should be able to update your wii to the latest version (3.2E is think) and have no problems. Also if you get this update, and it doesn't work then you havent got a wiikey...

Banned

ignore my post because I misread it. I thought you wanted to install it:oops:
Listen to the other posts

Original Poster

tr2k8;1877205

ignore my post because I misread it. I thought you wanted to install … ignore my post because I misread it. I thought you wanted to install it:oops:Listen to the other posts

i was wondering why you posted me videos lol. but thanks for ur time :thumbsup:

just stick in a copy game. you cant check if you got a wiikey without opening it mate. If you put the wrong update you could brick it.

Original Poster

strike;1878614

just stick in a copy game. you cant check if you got a wiikey without … just stick in a copy game. you cant check if you got a wiikey without opening it mate. If you put the wrong update you could brick it.

sticking in a copied game wont tell me if i have a wiikey, it will just tell me its been modded

where do people recomend geting the wii modded?

Original Poster

jasonrat;1878808

where do people recomend geting the wii modded?

there are some sites where you sent it to them and they do it, but i got mine done out of the local AD-MAG
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66720
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions