Found 6th Oct 2008
i have a modded 360 and was wondering how much i could get for it as it has the 3 rol
it has been modded ixtreme 1.4 and has also got lots of custom lights and a seethrougb blue case. it is basically a neon console. open disc cover, custom blue ring of light,whisper fan and extra xcm fan has been added. will be sold with wireless controller and hdd. has got the 3 red lights and i can not fix it, as i do not know how was bought off my mate.

was wondering what this would be worth really as im interested in selling it.

9 Comments

Well those extra fans were a waste of money

RedIron;3133813

Well those extra fans were a waste of money

Maybe it lasted longer because of them? £50?

Original Poster

i would think that i would get way more than £ 50 considering a wireless controller and hdd would make good money seperately..... and at least £40 for a normal console with red lights
and with all these mods it should be worth more than just a standar red lighted console i would think? i will upload a pic later.....to see what you guys view on it is.....i dunno if ebay would be a better option

also the fans have neon lights on, so they wernt a waste. the system lights up very nicely!

Ebay would absolutely and certainly be where i'd go.

You make an awful lot more on there, even after the fees

the mods were what broke it

Banned

stuntman9883;3134970

the mods were what broke it

says person who funds crime by buying pirate DVD's, use bit torrent next time, no one gets hurt when its free :x

lumoruk;3135232

says person who funds crime by buying pirate DVD's, use bit torrent next … says person who funds crime by buying pirate DVD's, use bit torrent next time, no one gets hurt when its free :x

Thats quite a cryptic comment......

Banned

teambintip;3143597

Thats quite a cryptic comment......

you like ? :?

lumoruk;3143679

you like ? :?

i'm not quite sure what it means
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions