Groups

Modded Xbox 80GB hard drive XBMC

How much is the above worth would you guys say?

I remember there being quite a few on ebay but there doesn't seem to be much anymore.

4 Comments

No longer allowed to sell "xbmc" xboxs on Ebay, nearly got banned for it myself

On here you'd prob be looking at about £30-£40 (roughly)

teambintip;5019537

No longer allowed to sell "xbmc" xboxs on Ebay, nearly got banned for it … No longer allowed to sell "xbmc" xboxs on Ebay, nearly got banned for it myselfOn here you'd prob be looking at about £30-£40 (roughly)

You are joking?

out of interest how much is a xbmx xbox worth with standard drive?

harlzter;5019547

You are joking?out of interest how much is a xbmx xbox worth with … You are joking?out of interest how much is a xbmx xbox worth with standard drive?

Joking about what?

And £20 roughly for the standard drive xbox i'd say. Standard ones aren't worth selling at the moment once you've taken off the cost of the postage

Original Poster

teambintip;5019537

No longer allowed to sell "xbmc" xboxs on Ebay, nearly got banned for it … No longer allowed to sell "xbmc" xboxs on Ebay, nearly got banned for it myselfOn here you'd prob be looking at about £30-£40 (roughly)

Ahh fair play. I know they started in a real crack down on anything remotely dodgy or illegal. I just softmodded it couple days ago...always wanted to do it but never got round to it. Will probably just keep it at £40 though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632172
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions