Groups

Modding a PSP 3003

Is there any way to mod a PSP 3003 - it is running software 5.50 if that makes a difference?

9 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?! :thumbsup:

No the firmware is updated too much. (this could change but unlikely)

Original Poster

electriclinux;6495602

No the firmware is updated too much. (this could change but unlikely)

So does that mean that I will never be able to play games directly from a memory card on one of these?

Yep unless they find a way. Check this website and keep and eye out (also try not to update if holding out hope) pspslimhacks.com/

Banned

I would sell it and get a 2003 model

TheMafia;6495628

So does that mean that I will never be able to play games directly from a … So does that mean that I will never be able to play games directly from a memory card on one of these?

Yes you can play games directly from the memory card on all PSP's. No modding required.
    Check the PS store.

You owned yourself getting 5.50

thesaint;6495729

Yes you can play games directly from the memory card on all PSP's. No … Yes you can play games directly from the memory card on all PSP's. No modding required.Check the PS store.

Good response.

Unless of course 'TheMafia' meant changing the case or the buttons for a more desirable (custom) colour.

I'm sure you can do that with any PSP console regardless of firmware release.

Here is a link to assist:

[ ps2repairs.co.uk/cat…tml ]

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

thesaint;6495729

Yes you can play games directly from the memory card on all PSP's. No … Yes you can play games directly from the memory card on all PSP's. No modding required.Check the PS store.

Have you got a link matey? :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088

See more discussions