Groups

Modelling

I sent Babyshak (modelling agency for kids) few photos of my daughter and apparently she has been accepted but they are asking for a £90 fee now to put her on the web etc. Can anyone tell me if this is an ok agency or just another scam?

10 Comments

Asking for money? it is a scam :x

No don't pay it

Any legitimate agency will make and publish her portfolio free of charge and make their money by charging a commission on any work she does.

Modeling agencies aren't allowed by law to charge someone to go onto their books, they get around this by charging a fee for publishing photos on their website so asking for one is generally a sign that they are a rogue agency.

Im in modelling, sounds like a typical scam.

Don't pay anything.

not saying it isnt a scam. but a friend of mines son models and has a good run of it and his mum had to pay something.

everything above people say is true for adult modelling not necessaraly children,

they say with children they wont charge for portfolio pictures as they change so quickly so there wouldnt be any point, heres a free one beautifulbumpsagency.co.uk/ at the top it says baby modeling

they say with children they wont charge for portfolio pictures as they … they say with children they wont charge for portfolio pictures as they change so quickly so there wouldnt be any point, heres a free one http://www.beautifulbumpsagency.co.uk/ at the top it says baby modeling

They seem good - are there any companies like this outside London? These say they do cover the rest of the UK but most of thier work is in London.

worto.

twinks;2666488

Dont pay anything, no reputable agency would charge you, pm me if you … Dont pay anything, no reputable agency would charge you, pm me if you want further help, i have many years of experience in the modelling industry ;-)

gloves? :?

A friend of my daughters does some modelling and her parents had to pay, something to do with the extra checks involved with CRB etc for the staff. She seems to have made her money back easily.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions