Found 6th Dec 2016
What does you comment has been flagged for moderation mean. There was nothing within the comment to make me think it should be moderated

Any clue? It wouldn't let me post the comment

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Banned

it happened to me yesterday.. you must have some haters who keeps and reporting your comments for no reason

Sites a bit overworked at the moment due to inane posts re flamedeer:(

Do you use a VPN?

Also does it if you are using an ip address in another country

Nothing to worry about , happens quite often to me. Mods will review the comment and post it back on site, unless it was unsuitable in any way.

Have a look here.

Happens to me all the time. Certain keywords that you type I think triggers an inspection. They are very quick normally and I only ever had 1 post refused.i think it's a good thing. Offensive words get xxxx automatically I think although I never type them.. Anyway.. I think.. The EU... Is a trigger word.. Let me hit summit and see..

Nope.. That never worked. The EU went through... Hum? I was convinced that triggered a moderation

wayners

Nope.. That never worked. The EU went through... Hum? I was convinced … Nope.. That never worked. The EU went through... Hum? I was convinced that triggered a moderation

Curious to see if 'Brexit' does. The mods here seem a bit sensitive about it, and especially about the fact that the Pound devaluation the vote has caused has pushed the price of import goods upwards.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?89
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event22
    3. 2 for 1 code22
    4. Computer upgrades66

See more discussions