Groups
    EXPIRED

Modern Warefare 2 ps3 & xbox 360 £22.99 @ Morrisons

Banned
    my mate works for morrisons and tho not confirmed(plese dont hate me im new :D) the price looks like being £22.99 just a lil heads up

morrisons.co.uk/

26 Comments

proof before voting, mine will be from morrissons though as my mum has to pick it up on the way from work

mate and not confirmed = cold

lol the madness continues.

Never seen anything like it.

my mates friend in the pub, told told by the guy in the toilet that jimmy down the road heard from a passer by on the bus that heard it from the bus driver that they might be selling it for £15 :roll:, the craze for all these prices is funny to watch (not voted either way)

Original Poster Banned

i dont understad this hot/cold im new??

So now we have 2 conflicting Morrisons reports...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna need some proof lads!

cricket or crankie?

ds, pc version maybe?

Tell your mate grab a screenshot of the stock system screen showing price...or any other kinda proof, especially since you're new. People won't believe you.

Im hoping

Original Poster Banned

i will get in touch see what i can do

Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?

Giving people the benefit of the doubt?

Vote hot until we find out otherwise then you can vote it cold

HOT

my mate told me that Morrisons are giving this game away with a six pack of Heinz baked beans.

COLD!

Jay ITFC;6830284

So now we have 2 conflicting Morrisons reports...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna need … So now we have 2 conflicting Morrisons reports...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna need some proof lads!

Well one claims to only apply when you spend £25 in store so technically both could be correct and this is the standalone price. :whistling:

Doubt it though, seems far too low!

BKOK;6830430

Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of … Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of the doubt?Vote hot until we find out otherwise then you can vote it coldHOT

Hmm, isn't that a little backwards? Once you've voted, that's it... you can't take it back or change it. I'm not voting until I hear from Morrisons - then I'll either vote hot or cold.

Banned

BKOK;6830430

Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of … Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of the doubt?Vote hot until we find out otherwise then you can vote it cold

Can you explain how this function works please, as I've only worked out how to vote once on each deal.

Personally I don't think supposed pre sale prices should go in the deal section for this reason.

By all means give everyone the heads up in misc.

Then when it is proven put it in the deals section.

I don't know why the mods let a 'forthcoming' deal into this section without proof.

robrobrobrobrob .......if I look in the mirror and say your name will the Candyman come and get me?

Original Poster Banned

BKOK;6830430

Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of … Anyone heard of innocent until proven guilty?Giving people the benefit of the doubt?Vote hot until we find out otherwise then you can vote it coldHOT

thank you

Just vote hot then worry about it

(worrying aint good for you)

Original Poster Banned

Tom Servo;6830552

robrobrobrobrob .......if I look in the mirror and say your name will the … robrobrobrobrob .......if I look in the mirror and say your name will the Candyman come and get me?

you would be so lucky lol

I cannot believe that Morrisons would undercut all others by such a margin.

As Asda is the only other confirmed supermarket price at £32, why would they undercut by a tenner? thats retail suicide surely? There are no such thing as loss leaders in the computer game market, some 19 year old is going to walk in, buy the game and walk out, not get a weeks worth of groceries while he is there.....

Not doubting what the Op has heard but maddness if it is true,

DJNG22;6830858

I cannot believe that Morrisons would undercut all others by such a … I cannot believe that Morrisons would undercut all others by such a margin.As Asda is the only other confirmed supermarket price at £32, why would they undercut by a tenner? thats retail suicide surely? There are no such thing as loss leaders in the computer game market, some 19 year old is going to walk in, buy the game and walk out, not get a weeks worth of groceries while he is there.....Not doubting what the Op has heard but maddness if it is true,

Well thats wrong as Sainsburys confirmed in press ads that they will be selling it for £26.

I heard M&S have a few million copies in stock, and pay you to take it away. No limit to how many you can have either. :whistling:

Banned

DJNG22;6830858

I cannot believe that Morrisons would undercut all others by such a … I cannot believe that Morrisons would undercut all others by such a margin.As Asda is the only other confirmed supermarket price at £32, why would they undercut by a tenner? thats retail suicide surely? There are no such thing as loss leaders in the computer game market, some 19 year old is going to walk in, buy the game and walk out, not get a weeks worth of groceries while he is there.....Not doubting what the Op has heard but maddness if it is true,

LOL - yeah right!

supermod

just a lil heads up

Moved to misc - we have a number of unconfirmed Morrisons prices currently in MISC - once the price has been confirmed the first post of the correct price can be reported http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif & moved back to deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions