Groups

Modern warfare 2 0001

Away to game now to get a copy , may have to wait for a while but at least i will def get a copy,good luck to everyone else doing same

9 Comments

Banned

I'm in asda currently about 30 folk behind from counter not heard on price yet,

Tesco is apparantly £25 Whitout buying a chart game

dj_urban;6839215

I'm in asda currently about 30 folk behind from counter not heard on … I'm in asda currently about 30 folk behind from counter not heard on price yet, Tesco is apparantly £25 Whitout buying a chart game

A rumour started by Tesco staff.

You will leave the Asda queue & join the one at Tesco to get the cheaper deal.

When you get to the front of the queue you'll find you do need to buy another chart title but you'll be so glad you got a copy you'll buy the extra & go home.

Asda staff are probably at Sainsbury's starting rumours, and Sainsbury's staff are in the line at Morrisons... Morrisons' people at Tesco, and so on.

Countdown to midnight...

BFN,

fp.

dj_urban;6839215

I'm in asda currently about 30 folk behind from counter not heard on … I'm in asda currently about 30 folk behind from counter not heard on price yet, Tesco is apparantly £25 Whitout buying a chart game

If you could, please post the price. Thanks.

fanpages;6839418

A rumour started by Tesco staff.You will leave the Asda queue & join the … A rumour started by Tesco staff.You will leave the Asda queue & join the one at Tesco to get the cheaper deal.When you get to the front of the queue you'll find you do need to buy another chart title but you'll be so glad you got a copy you'll buy the extra & go home.Asda staff are probably at Sainsbury's starting rumours, and Sainsbury's staff are in the line at Morrisons... Morrisons' people at Tesco, and so on.Countdown to midnight...BFN,fp.

And Game staff are in front of you buying every cheap copy in site :w00t:

Cant believe my eyes

My local ASDA have ATLEAST 200 people on the ps3 queue and about the same on the xbox queue. The queue goes all around the shop the WHOLE length literally

LOL this is utter madness

Original Poster

Massive massive queue outside local [email protected] 11.45pm, luckily i know the manager so got game 0008 and home at 0020

Banned

fanpages;6839418

A rumour started by Tesco staff.You will leave the Asda queue & join the … A rumour started by Tesco staff.You will leave the Asda queue & join the one at Tesco to get the cheaper deal.When you get to the front of the queue you'll find you do need to buy another chart title but you'll be so glad you got a copy you'll buy the extra & go home.Asda staff are probably at Sainsbury's starting rumours, and Sainsbury's staff are in the line at Morrisons... Morrisons' people at Tesco, and so on.Countdown to midnight...BFN,fp.

so i read what a dippit
    krazie2004;6839464

If you could, please post the price. Thanks.

£32 it scanned at

J4GG4;6840189

Cant believe my eyesMy local ASDA have ATLEAST 200 people on the ps3 … Cant believe my eyesMy local ASDA have ATLEAST 200 people on the ps3 queue and about the same on the xbox queue. The queue goes all around the shop the WHOLE length literallyi know mad in dundee asda LOL this is utter madness

Original Poster

Urban did you get a copy?

Banned

Bully;6847858

Urban did you get a copy?

Yeah got a copy, I was 30 folk from the counter behind me was around 150 folk easy mustve been almost 200 maybe more
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions