Groups
    EXPIRED

Modern Warfare 2 £30 instore PS3/XBOX360 MORRISONS)

On the 10th November for 24 hours, Morrisons will be selling Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 & XBOX 360 for £30.

76 Comments

Where did you find out this information?

yes finally. if this is true i will be going straight to morrisons unless asda or tesco can beat this price?

. . . . bring it on . . . . . , my daughter cant wait for this . . sounds like a good price too. Fingers crossed for a price war!

Original Poster

Can't say too much, as supposed to be hush hush, cousin works for Morrisons @ their HQ in the promotions department. Hes been sorting out POS etc to reflect this offer.

If this is true let the fight begin, I'm sure Tesco & Asda will at least match it. :roll:

how did u find this out ?

Original Poster

Answered in post #5

cool man..

burge74;6752253

Answered in post #5

sorry posted at same time as you :oops: Sweet deal its gonna get hot in here me thinks!

:w00t::w00t::-D:p

Original Poster

Why expired 9 mins after posting?

Not by me

burge74;6752303

Why expired?

who knows ?

it happens all the time.

come back in 10 mins and mod will post under thier own name!

Original Poster

adison;6752319

who knows ?it happens all the time.come back in 10 mins and mod will post … who knows ?it happens all the time.come back in 10 mins and mod will post under thier own name!

lmfao!!

burge74;6752235
    Can't say too much, as supposed to be hush hush, cousin works for Morrisons @ their HQ in the promotions department. Hes been sorting out POS etc to reflect this offer.

If we cannot confirm this deal with documentary proof, then the voting shouldn't reach a high temperature value... but it will!

BFN,

fp.

me being off work on the sick at the minute cant verify this but going on past history i'd have to say i'll believe it when i see it!

morrisons head office dont tend to tell stores until opening the day it comes out (sometimes even later!).

The thread should be removed until it's been confirmed

As its not confirmed then its not a deal, its more of a head up tip on what could be the price.

Moved to misc until the deal is confirmed. Thank you

Original Poster

The reason I let everyone know this information that I was told in confidence, was to get the word to the likes of Tesco & Asda etc. & watch them beat it & get their price down to £25ish. As Morissons are selling it for £30 (confirmed by my cousin) & I don't have a local one in town but I have a Tesco, so I let it slip so I could ensure I good local deal 4 me.

I hope that their employees read the misc (which tbh I don't) also this deal also isn't due for public release until sunday/monday so I hope to get the heat it deserves at this time

Andy

I can confirm asda are selling it for £25

adison;6752319

who knows ?it happens all the time.come back in 10 mins and mod will post … who knows ?it happens all the time.come back in 10 mins and mod will post under thier own name!

loooooooooool

Chidda;6754199

anything to back this up?

Chidda;6754199

really? I got a confirmation email from game today confirming payment will be taken on despatch and will be sent by courier

bob100;6754215

anything to back this up?

I cant tell really tell you. But my mate works at HO for asda, think its in leeds, n he told me bout it

Chidda;6754237

I cant tell really tell you. But my mate works at HO for asda, think its … I cant tell really tell you. But my mate works at HO for asda, think its in leeds, n he told me bout it

fair enough, hope he's right:)

i hope both deals are true

i really doubt it...the most anticipated game of 2009 for £25/£30...more likely to be £45 or £50

Supermarkets undercut big time to drive out game/gamestation etc.... they even admit making a loss

My mates, mates, mates Dad has a psychic goat & he said that ASDA will be selling it for £10 !!

ChrisUK;6755464

My mates, mates, mates Dad has a psycic goat & he said that ASDA will be … My mates, mates, mates Dad has a psycic goat & he said that ASDA will be selling it for £10 !!

haha

I call BS here.

did none of you watch most haunted live?

they channeled the spirit of a victorain child miner who said that gamestatin will be selling it for £1.99 when you trade in call of duty 6! LMAO!

Will try and get this on the day if it's true.

Its always 'a mate' isn't it?

managed to confirm yet

got any pics

this is holding me off pre-ordering. Will there be any advertisements for this at all so we know to expect it?

Banned

hurley31;6766370

this is holding me off pre-ordering. Will there be any advertisements … this is holding me off pre-ordering. Will there be any advertisements for this at all so we know to expect it?

Just pre-order it. If you get it early, start playing it.

If a supermarket offers it cheaper, buy it and return it as the sealed pre-order.

You get to play it early, and get it at the cheaper price.

Simples:thumbsup:

I will be physically sick if people who ordered it on the net get it early, Ill be queuing up at midnight in Asda with my mate, a bit like geeks.

If i do get it i can't decide whether to get it on 360 or PS3. Any indicators of it being a bit better on either?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions