EXPIRED

Modern Warfare 2

Quick post, was considering leaving this until it came out and trying to get it cheap in the supermarket, but cant see it being significantly less than £35

Is there anywhere i can pre order it for roughly that price? want to get it done while i have the cash lol

any good deals? Thankyou

9 Comments

£37 is cheapest I've seen

£37.98 @ Coolshop. :thumbsup:

There are rumours over on the avforums website that it will be around £27 in Asda for the first few days. Can't see it myself but there is big long thread all about with some people sounding pretty certain about it. I have pre-ordered anyway, you don't pay up front so if it is a lot more I just wont bother turning up to get it.

its good, single player campain only took me 5 hours on normal though, that was with pee breaks..

but then it's going to be the online play that keeps it alive for months to come..

DudeyGeeza;6746688

its good, single player campain only took me 5 hours on normal though, … its good, single player campain only took me 5 hours on normal though, that was with pee breaks..but then it's going to be the online play that keeps it alive for months to come..

yep, loving it at the moment, the snow level was brilliant :thumbsup:

Haven't preordered, there are also postal strikes due on Mon 9th Nov which will screw things up.
Holding out for Supermarket prices, but not expecting lower than £34.99.

My only local option is Sainsburys but I reckon they will sell out before I can intercept a deal.

Asda are preordering it for £34.91 for the pc.

LoozR;6746790

Asda are preordering it for £34.91 for the pc.

That is a poor price for the PC version. £24.99 here: coolshop.co.uk/cat…61d
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions