Groups

modern warfare 2 call of duty maybe cheaper than £40

hi people went to asda last night and had flashpoint 2 for xbox for £27.00 so went to town this morning and they got a poster in game for cod mw2 when you trade a game, they had a list of about 5 games, flashpoint 2 was one you get cod for £4.99 now thats only £31.99 for this game i think its good but what does everyone else think?
    online flaspoint 2 shows at £29.91
    is this flashpoint any good?

16 Comments

Flashpoint is good from what ive heard, quite hard though.

Are you sure it wasnt trade any 2 games from these 5

Flashpoint and 5 quid is very generous

Banned

this deal sounds just wrong. no way would they sell mw2 for £4.99 with a second hand trade in.

Original Poster

no 1 only if i can ill go town tomorrow and take a pic, i think its a good deal, about 2weeks play then trade for cod and get it cheaper than 40

That's definately wrong...........they wouldn't do that as they will lose a fortune.

Maybe you can pre-order for £4.99 deposit

if this turns out to be true then its a great deal, need to wait and see

Original Poster

well im 99% sure ill check it out
    it was on abig poster in main window

sme24185;6610889

well im 99% sure ill check it out it was on abig poster in main window

I hope it is true but honestly sounds too good to be true.

Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok bear with me ill get back to you asap on this hope im not wrong

sme24185;6610964

ok bear with me ill get back to you asap on this hope im not wrong

If its easier you could just call them to confirm :whistling:

If you're not overly worried about getting it on the release date you could get MW2 at Marshall ward (or very.co.uk) if you're already a customer for effectively 25 quid with this voucher ZQ646. It's £25 off a £50+ spend, Mw2 is £45 there so you just need to add some knickers or something. Delivery is £3.95 so you're total spend is potentially just under £29 for MW2 and some clean panties for when you sh*t yourself in rage when playing multiplayer.
    This voucher won't work for everyone so don't come crying to me if it doesn't.

leefal;6611061

If you're not overly worried about getting it on the release date you … If you're not overly worried about getting it on the release date you could get MW2 at Marshall ward (or very.co.uk) if you're already a customer for effectively 25 quid with this voucher ZQ646. It's £25 off a £50+ spend, Mw2 is £45 there so you just need to add some knickers or something. Delivery is £3.95 so you're total spend is potentially just under £29 for MW2 and some clean panties for when you sh*t yourself in rage when playing multiplayer.This voucher won't work for everyone so don't come crying to me if it doesn't.

lol at that

I got that text message too, ive already used vouchers so wonder if i can again. Dont want them to charge me in a few months time.

Have you gone for this?

leefal;6611061

If you're not overly worried about getting it on the release date you … If you're not overly worried about getting it on the release date you could get MW2 at Marshall ward (or very.co.uk) if you're already a customer for effectively 25 quid with this voucher ZQ646. It's £25 off a £50+ spend, Mw2 is £45 there so you just need to add some knickers or something. Delivery is £3.95 so you're total spend is potentially just under £29 for MW2 and some clean panties for when you sh*t yourself in rage when playing multiplayer.This voucher won't work for everyone so don't come crying to me if it doesn't.

Surely stealing a copy would be easier.:lol

Nah star I'm using my connections at a local gaming shop to get it before release.

And Jeezis man, just because I didn't give you the links doesn't mean you can't do it yourself.

leefal;6611134

Nah star I'm using my connections at a local gaming shop to get it before … Nah star I'm using my connections at a local gaming shop to get it before release.And Jeezis man, just because I didn't give you the links doesn't mean you can't do it yourself.

Ahh its all about getting it a few days early :thumbsup:

Think ill hold out for a supermarket deal, if that fails then i fail and pay top buck on release day

its any 2 from the list of 5. a mate thought that it was 1 & £4.99 but double checked and its not.

coolshop.co.uk have it for £37.98 by the way, cheapest so far albeit still expensive
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mortgage44
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?56

See more discussions