Groups

Modern warfare 2 CAME TODAY

preordered from coolshop about a month a go and it came today woooo

anyone elses come?

great game by the way. Although i am getting destroyed in multiplayer!

11 Comments

got mine yesterday half completed it in less then 4 hours and tbh not rating it to high atm :x

Original Poster

got on 360 and i probably won't trade it in so thats fine but curious why they say that?

My son also got his xbox 360 game from cool shop today!

massmail666;6811494

check the back of your ps3 game. It says not for sale in UK.naughty … check the back of your ps3 game. It says not for sale in UK.naughty coolshop... Bet they didn't pay VAT on these. Also means shops won't accept them as pre owned trade in.

Who trades COD games??? Mine came today for the 360. HA HA HA all you people queuing at midnight for your games. Beware the muggers!!!!!!

massmail666;6811494

check the back of your ps3 game. It says not for sale in UK.naughty … check the back of your ps3 game. It says not for sale in UK.naughty coolshop... Bet they didn't pay VAT on these. Also means shops won't accept them as pre owned trade in.

And you cannot buy the dlc. This is funny.:lol:

diamondnine;6811721

Who trades COD games??? Mine came today for the 360. HA HA HA all you … Who trades COD games??? Mine came today for the 360. HA HA HA all you people queuing at midnight for your games. Beware the muggers!!!!!!

Who buys Cod games.:roll:

Utter trash.

adrian96;6811770

And you cannot buy the dlc. This is funny.:lol:Who buys Cod … And you cannot buy the dlc. This is funny.:lol:Who buys Cod games.:roll:Utter trash.

fool!
    you can buy the dlc off the american store!

and cod is not trash, it's fantastic sales have also proved that

You can even buy DLC off the UK marketplace and use it with US copies.
    It´s only on the PSN that DLC isn´t compatible for different regions, not xbox LIVE.

Banned

are their alot of people who use the sniper and are getting one shot kills? please confirm?

Snare;6811798

fool!you can buy the dlc off the american store!and cod is not trash, … fool!you can buy the dlc off the american store!and cod is not trash, it's fantastic sales have also proved that

I rate COD but you can't use sales as a guide to quality. The Transformers game was one of the biggest sellers this year.

Can you lot please rate the single player game out of ten?

makershaker;6814943

Can you lot please rate the single player game out of ten?

6 maybe 7, just completed it and tbh dont rate it to high i mean there are some really cool bits but not many completed it in under 8 hours no trouble atall and its just boaring, 1st one was better sorry :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520

See more discussions