Modern Warfare 2 cash and exchange rates for CeX

19 replies
Found 9th Nov 2009
Just checked on the website (as I have a voucher) and the sale, cash and exchange details are:

Sell for: £65
Exchange: £48
Cash £42

prices are same for XBOX 360 and PS3

Disgraceful price but to be expected.. no doubt some people will buy cheap and make some cash..

19 Comments

Dropped from 75, 56, 48 on sunday.

Once the game is officially out expect it to be lower again. Only at a premium ATM due to limited copy's out in the open. People will (do) pay more just fr bragging rights, thus playing in to CEX.

if any 'traders' are planning on selling to cex, i would today, before the price drop at midnight tonight...

lets hope the supermarkets don't let people buy 10 copies just so they can trade em in at cex.

I think they only update their prices once a week?

sm182;6828052

I think they only update their prices once a week?

Nope - every morning :thumbsup:

Also - their cash price will be £35 (i.e give you £35 for the game) from tomorrow - always is with new games.

it'll be done overnight, pretty much guarenteed

Original Poster

l if someone trades in tomorrow and they sell @ £45 i'll be a happy bunny

Original Poster

Just opped in now and they have a few copies for £65.. will they still be £65 tomorrow? is it only the cash and exchange values that will be going down tomorrow?

therossitron;6828896

Just opped in now and they have a few copies for £65.. will they still be … Just opped in now and they have a few copies for £65.. will they still be £65 tomorrow? is it only the cash and exchange values that will be going down tomorrow?

it'll probably be the lot, they wont reduce one without the other

Original Poster

I just dont get why someone would pay £65 today if it's gonna go down to £45 tomorrow?

It will not be £45 tomorrow - maybe £55 or poss. still £65.

55, still offering 38 cash though

jasonodell;6842510

55, still offering 38 cash though

£35 cash.

£32 cash now.

is there anywhere else giving exchange value or cash for te game? if so what are the prices?

says £32 but just traded mine in and got £30.

Offerd me £28 at my local CEX
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23

See more discussions